1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wow!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TripleJ, Apr 14, 2009.

1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

?To my darling ?husband,

Before you return from your trip I just want to let you ?know about the small accident I had with the pick up truck when I turned ?into the driveway. Fortunately, not too bad and I really didn't get hurt, ?so please don't worry too much about me.

I was c oming home from ?Wal-Mart, and when I turned into the driveway, I accidentally pushed down ?on the accelerator instead of the brake. The garage door is slightly bent ?but the pick up fortunately came to a halt when it bumped into your car. ?

I am really sorry, but I know with your kind-hearted personality ?you will forgive me. You know how much I love you and care for you my ?sweetheart. I am enclosing a picture for you.

I cannot wait to hold ?you in my arms again.

Your loving wife.

XXX

BE SURE ?AND SCROLL PAST THE PICTURE

?

?? ?
    ?

?< /SPAN>
    ?

[​IMG]

?
    ??
    ?
    P.S. Your girlfriend ?called.

2. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

:eek:.............................woops!

3. dragonpit

dragonpit Big Dog

Jab-jab-lowball, how close does that hit to home, shameless?:D

And don't take me to the pit over this either! It's a joke.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 14, 2009
  4. prpitdawg

prpitdawg Top Dog

couldn't see a pic.

5. Shameless

Shameless Big Dog

LOL!

Oh if a guy did that to me he would have much worse things to deal with than a messed up car and garage door. :cool: Just sayin'.:D