1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wrongfuuly Accused

Discussion in 'Pit Bull News' started by chinasmom, Dec 7, 2005.

1. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

2. hmmm looks like a rottie 2 me...

3. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

It was a Rottweiler. This fact was acknowledged by the reporting media who felt though that they did their job well & got the message out that they wanted. From what I've heard, none will print a retraction b/c "Rottweiler, Pit Bull, they're all the same. Makes no difference as they both attack people". Just quoting what someone else was told in an email from one of the reporting editors.

4. Suki

Suki Guest

raised rotties for 15 years. Looks like one to me, tho the pic is a bit obscure...

5. CB

CB CH Dog

LMAO they think its a pit bull how pathetic.

6. lockjaw

lockjaw CH Dog

100% rott weenie

7. SisMorphine

SisMorphine Big Dog

Eh, I emailed them anyway. Dumbasses. A rott and a pit look just a tiny bit different from one another, wouldn't you say?

8. Marinepits

Marinepits Big Dog

I emailed the morning anchor the day it was reported on the tv news. When they ran the story again at 5pm that day, the female anchor corrected it by saying it was a rottie, not a pit. :D

It stinks they won't correct the print story. :(

9. GACAM

GACAM Big Dog

I hate that too. There stupid.The new people are just trying to make the stroy big. By saying that.That pisses me off!!

10. pitbulllvr25

pitbulllvr25 Big Dog

Thats a freak'n Rott.

11. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

raised rotties for 15 years. Looks like one to me, tho the pic is a bit obscure...

If you watch the video it plainly looks like a Rotti

12. SEAL

SEAL CH Dog

rottenweiler but pitbull sounds better. scum. i would have to kill myself if i couldnt write a story captivating enough to get the recognition i wanted without having to enflame the details. that just says something about my ability as a writer.

13. J Henry

J Henry Big Dog

It looks like a Rottie. As for the media reporting it as a pit bull, that don't shock me. We had a caes out here a few years ago and they reported it as a pit bull and the picture was of a chow mix. I e mailed the paper and they said that it looked like a pit bull to them because it had a big head and was red!!

14. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

This is what i sent to the station:

15. Suki

Suki Guest

didn't see any "video", per say, a few, pics, yeah, but imo, they aren't the clearest. Sorry, I didn't "plainly" see it....

16. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

looks like a rottie to me tooo!

17. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

At a minimum it's a Rottie mix.

They know the same number of people won't tune in for the story if the breed isn't a "pitbull."

I think the general public wants to think this can only happen with "pitbulls", that way, if they don't own one, these types of stories could never happen to them.

It's all just rationalization, of course . . .

18. its a rottie alrite, how can we end this bad press?

19. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

didn't see any "video", per say, a few, pics, yeah, but imo, they aren't the clearest. Sorry, I didn't "plainly" see it....

Click on link.. Look under picture and click on eyewitness video. You will see him being dragged away.

20. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Head & shoulders, matches a Rott.