1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wsk(wildsidekennnels)

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CRG, May 10, 2004.

1. CRG

CRG Top Dog

does anybody own any of their dogs. talked with ed yesterday thinking of getting dog from him. I just like honest not bashing opinoins about his dogs other than from the owner himself. any info would be apperciated. thanks in advanced

2. LA_Headhunters

LA_Headhunters Big Dog

I've had a few Wildside dogs and really like 'em

3. Bubba

Bubba Top Dog

I've got a heavy CH Cowboy/Bandit pup and I liked the Cowboy blood that I've seen so much that I bred to a heavy CH Cowboy male...got 5wk old pups now off that :-D
    BB

4. gator

gator Big Dog

I think Eddie is doing all the right things and breeds honest bulldogs and the Cowboy dog I can personally vouch for as being honest.

5. 3BK

3BK Pup

wsk....? damn!!! THOSE were the first ever pitbulldogs that ever started the REAL thing here in the Philippines, with the help of Mr. Jovince Arce, he imported alot of WSK's breedings for example the breeding of WSK's Black Bart to WSK's Thelma Lou that produced here our very first Gr.Ch.BRUSKO aka "POGI". and so many other great breedings! He also imported a son of WSK's Bandit out of WSK's Holly. His name is PALE RIDER! These dog produced intense bulldogs!!! And so many other greats! Specially the WSKs Nigerino bred dogs! Man, are they dead game!!! But lately coz of puppy Peddlers and Puppy Millers... these breedings were put to waste and wasn't conserved and used the right freaken way! A fine example of WSK breeding here that I owned that produced GAME ass Pitdogs and Champ, Grand Champ is 3BK / RDK's KOMANG... click here for infos...

http://rudedawgz.bravepages.com/komang.html

What can u guys say about this breeding? Komang is dead now, but has produced a 4xW and is one devastating pitdog! And more soon to be open for hunting!!!

yis!

6. GYD

GYD Pup

Have never personally had a Wildside dog. But, a good friend has a yard full of them and has nothing but good things to say about them. :)

7. BDK

BDK oo7

i dont own any dogs from wsk but have talked to ed on several occasions and also have intensly read his book the complete gamedog whick i recomend to anyone new to teh game or old dogmen alike as for his dogs i beleive his reputation speaks for itself he is honest and does produce a fine line of dogs

8. Redtail74

Redtail74 Big Dog

I have one that is 50% wsk and all I will say is that when I get the chance to buy another I will no questions asked.

9. KURUPT

KURUPT Big Dog

Theres good and bad in every line of dogs....WSK has produced some fine dogs...I hear..