1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wtb slatmill

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by hesci, Apr 2, 2012.

1. hesci

hesci Pup

As the title says I'm looking Slatmill to buy at a affordable rate ... I'm located in Miami ... Looking to spend around 3-500...

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

good luck bud I got a used one a funrunner for 600 you pick up that meens I dont creat and wrap and load that meens you drive here 4 hrs from miami and load it up. it needs nothing but a dog on it now it is all white no fancy stuff like my other mills this is my mill but i am getting jelious of all the guys that are getting the new mills I make and I am building me a new one also with my kennel name and a fancey paint job and 6 is what I will need to do it.