1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wtf. Brain tricks...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Jelet, May 20, 2010.

1. Jelet

Jelet Banned

"Confuse your Mindedness
    Lift your right foot a few inches from the floor and then begin to move it in a clockwise direction. While you’re doing this, use a finger your right index finger to draw a number 6 in the air. Your foot will turn in an anticlockwise direction and there’s nothing you can do about it!

The left side of your brain, which controls the right side of your body, is responsible for rhythm and timing. The left side of your brain cannot deal with operating two opposite movements at the same time and so it combines them into a single motion."

-----

and this one is pretty creepy. i see flashing shit and when i look at the wall, i see this pic.. mind=blown

[​IMG]

"Stare at the central point (plus sign) of the black and white picture for atleast 50 seconds and then look at a wall near you, you will see a bright spot, twinkle a few times, what do you see? or even who do you see?
    "

source.. - 10 Amazing Tricks to Play with your Brain

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2010