1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wtf is wrong with people??????

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crazycooter, Sep 30, 2009.

1. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

2. GSDbulldog

GSDbulldog CH Dog

3. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

that's seriously cowardly man.:(

4. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

This is disgusting behavior, but they only reason this incident is getting so much attention is because it was filmed. Don't get me wrong I feel for the family of Derrion and by no means am I playing this down, but this happens almost everyday in bad neighborhoods all over the US. I grew up in west adams district in Los Angeles Cal. fights such as the one in the video would start over nothing. Girls, gangs, shit taking, hell even a mean stare would spark an all out war between this guys :(:confused::(:confused::(:confused:

Its a damn Shame what this world is coming down too

5. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Im not saying this was right but sometimes the media doesnt know the whole story.

6. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

this is tru there was an interview with another boy that got beat up at the same time and it was a hole nother story. It is sad that things like this happen but like you guys stated if it wasn't for the video no one would know about it

7. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

I don't get how beating a dude while he's down is "tuff"? What happened to fighting man to man? I hope those kids get what they deserve.

8. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
  9. Rocko

Rocko Big Dog

WTF?!?! thats crazy...and thats why our country is going down the tube....cant even go to school bc some could care less about their future....:(

10. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Yeah it is unfortunate that this is going on. People are content with throwing there life away. It is ashame.