1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wtf???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Robert223, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

normally i never complain in forums...but this time i just have to say something!
    What the f happened to my thread in the bloodline section?
    I've been on this board for a short time and always tried to post clean threads and obey the forum rules.
    but now that i was asking a serious question about redboy dogs i get a.) "advices" (i hope that it was a joke) or b.)captain obvious statements like "there are a lot of redboy dogs on this planet so why you ask for a breeder?"

i mean f it...if you dont want to share your knowledge or give me some advice, why post stuff like that?
    i already found a lot of breeders for redboy dogs, just wanted to know what you guys think of as a good one!
    as im not living in the us i dont know a lot of breeders there(just the ones with homepages).

well, long story very short meaning...keep stuff like this to yourselve in the future please!;)

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
  2. cutt

cutt CH Dog

no one likes to repeat information that has been previously posted. I suggest doin a search with what your lookin for and go from there.

Cutt-

3. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

i did...but as it was some time back i thought nobody would mind telling me what they think of as good redboy kennels!

but i know of course where you coming from with this...;)

4. Nell_Bell

Nell_Bell Big Dog

It may have had nothing to do with your post but the direction the answers were headed in. I would imagine you could just pm the moderator and ask so you know for next time. You might want to edit some of the 'spicy' language in the op here ;)

5. Robert223

Robert223 Pup

point taken...;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.