1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wtf!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TripleJ, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I just found out my light bill will start costing me 50$ more bucks a month. They said its a new fed tax to help pay back the F-N shit our goverment did. Do any of you know about this or is it just in Florida. Them basterds allready get 250 a month from me . I dont know about yall but Im getting sick of this allready. Yea lets help out all the damn Illeagles and Lazy punks. The illeagles allread got most of the Jobs around me. Stacked up 10 deep in a house. Not paying a damn dime in tax.

2. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

I haven't seen or heard anything about that. Maybe it is a FL thing and not federal.

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

No they said it was federal. Belive me I was up in his shit about it. Maybe we are the first who knows. They are a bunch of power nazis around here.

4. The Teflon Don

The Teflon Don Big Dog

First I've heard of it (doesn't mean much), but nothing would surprise me at this point :mad:

5. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

Well here in Houston they have something called a fuel charge. If your energy bill is 150 dollars 75 of it will be a fuel charge. This is the world we live in. If we dont like we have options. The Govt and big companies just didnt start screwing us they have been screwing us for many years.

6. mastiffsj

mastiffsj Big Dog

http://www.epsa.org/industry/index.cfm?fa=rateHike

Here in Tn ours increased a few months ago, it's not just limited to us according to the above site.

• Electricity rates for most North Carolina customers could increase 50 – 100 percent if Duke Energy and Progress Energy proceed with plans for $35 – 40 billion in new utility-built power plants, according to a report released by the North Carolina Waste Awareness & Reduction Network (NC WARN). The report’s findings, including a large oversupply of electricity in the Southeast, validate the need for strong competitive procurement policy in North Carolina, to ensure that all regional supply options are considered in a non-discriminatory manner to the benefit of all customers. For further information, the report can be found here: North Carolina’s Energy Future
    • In May 2008, the Georgia Public Service Commission approved a $222 million rate hike for Georgia Power to pay for higher fuel costs. The increase follows $372 million and $323 million rate increases from February and December 2007, respectively.
    • West Virginia customers of American Electric Power subsidiaries Appalachian Power and Wheeling Power could see a 43 percent increase in their power bills over the course of the next three years. The $442 million increase would be split into an 18.5 percent rate hike to take effect July 1, 2009, which would raise the monthly cost of electricity for consumers by $11.57, with subsequent increases of 14.5 percent in 2010 and 13.2 percent in 2011. According to AEP, the high cost of coal is the cause of the significant jump in rates.
    • Dominion Virginia Power customers saw their monthly power bills jump $16 in July 2008, after the State Corporation Commission approved an 18 percent rate increase. The rate hike is the largest one-time rate increase in three decades. Dominion North Carolina Power customers are seeing a $16.04 monthly increase for average residential households, beginning in January 2009, due to a 17.7 percent rate increase.
    • Florida Power & Light Company’s 4.5 million customers could begin to see their monthly bills increase starting January 2010 following a request for an additional billion dollars a year in base rates, to be followed by another $247 million starting in 2011. Approval of this request would mean a 31 percent increase in base rates for 2010.
    • Progress Energy Florida customers have voiced significant displeasure following a 25 percent increase for monthly electricity bills in 2009, caused by rising fuel costs, investment in nuclear energy, and environmental improvements. The hike, which means an extra $27.29 each month for average residential customers, has prompted nearly 200 complaints to the Public Service Commission just in the first week of January 2009, with people demanding some powerful relief.
    • Meanwhile, Progress Energy’s residential customers saw their monthly bills increase $10 starting December 2008 following a 10.2% rate hike in North Carolina. In June 2008, Progress Energy had asked for a 16.2 percent increase due mostly to an increase in the prices of coal and natural gas, but later agreed to spread the increase out over three years.
    • In early September 2008, Kansas City Power and Light filed for a $257.5 million increase in base rates with the Missouri Public Service Commission and the Kansas Corporate Commission. If approved, average residential customers in Missouri and Kansas can expect to see a 17.5% increase in electricity bills, resulting in monthly increases of $13.89 and $12.57, respectively.
    • The Tennessee Valley Authority’s biggest rate increase since 1974 went into effect in October 2008, as customers began to see a 20 percent increase in their monthly electricity bills. The average residential home can expect to pay between $15.80 and $19.80 more per month, an increase TVA attributes to rising coal and natural gas costs. This is the second rate increase TVA customers saw in 2008, following a 7 percent increase last April.
    Details on these and additional rate hikes.

7. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

Always goes up this time of year same as any fuel. Nothing new here in Ca. 4bed 2bth house a/c runs nonstop about 100.00 monthly.

Illegals from mexico usually are not lazy matter of fact there very usefull. Cant go a day without a mexican here in Ca they already took the day off once or twice for "A day without a mexican" holiday and it shook the economy.

8. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Yea I got an Option for them. Kick them sob's that dont belong here! I am sitting home today NOT WORKING . you know who cut my neck. Some guy who you cant even understand. You know why he was able to HE AINT PAYING TAXES. and hes paying his help 5$ an hour. 20 years ago every one had a job and a carpenter could make a living now you got these people that dont even speek english stealing every contract in the damn state. And they can aford to cut the price. by 30% and still make more than I would. and our goverment wants to take from us to help them have a better life. Hell they allready are doing better than me. Yea i know its been going on for years but now They want to take more than we can give and give the work to every one else.

9. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

250 is alot. Alot of kilowatt hrs maybe your house needs upgrades windows appliances cfl's

10. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

i was in Cali when it happened. I will admit it made a differece. But so what if they wanna be here no prob but if they not doin it the right way, it's not cool.

11. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I aint saying they are lazy Im saying there are TOO MANY and there is no work for every one else. They need to go home and build there own country up It aint my fault or my kids fault there goverment is more screwed up than ours. I am sick of seeing just about everyone I know loose every thing they have worked there whole lives for. and every job site you have to speak spanish to talk to any one.

12. The Teflon Don

The Teflon Don Big Dog

Looks like they got me, too...

This has nothing to do with seasonal price changes...

And the illegals may not be lazy when they are on the clock, but apparently they are too lazy to enter the country through the established (legal) channels...

It's like this: You knock on my front door and introduce yourself, I'll probably let you in...but if I catch you after breaking into my basement, there will likely be problems.

The mindset of a lot of these illegals makes my head hurt. I actually had one them tell me that "everything in America is free..."

Really? Since when? Ain't nothin' free for ME!

13. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Its two years old. Thats how much it cost now.and I am a basterd about turning things off.

14. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Thats my problem. my windows suck

15. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

This has nothing to do with your OP, but thought it would be a good addition to it.

I cross ocean,
    poor and broke,
    Take bus,
    see employment folk.

Nice man treat me
    good in there,
    Say I need to
    see welfare.

Welfare say,
    'You come no more,
    We send cash
    right to your door.
    '

Welfare checks,
    they make you wealthy,
    Medicaid it keep
    you healthy!

By and by,
    I get plenty money,
    Thanks to you,
    American dummy.

Write to friends
    in motherland,
    Tell them 'come
    fast as you can.
    '

They come in turbans
    and Ford trucks,
    I buy big house
    with welfare bucks

They come here,
    we live together,
    More welfare checks,
    it gets better!

Fourteen families,
    they moving in,
    But neighbor's patience
    wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
    moves away,
    Now I buy his house,
    and then I say,
    'Find more aliens
    for house to rent.
    '
    And in the yard
    I put a tent.

Send for family
    they just trash,
    But they, too,
    draw the welfare cash!
    Everything is
    very good,
    And soon we
    own the neighborhood.

We have hobby
    it's called breeding,
    Welfare pay
    for baby feeding.

Kid's need dentist?
    Wife's need pills?
    We get free!
    We got no bills!

American's crazy!
    He pay all year,
    To keep welfare
    running here.

We think America
    darn good place!
    Too darn good for
    the white man race.

If they no like us,
    they can scram,
    Got lots of room in Pakistan .

It is interesting that the federal government provides a
    single refugee with a monthly allowance of $1,890.
    and each can also get an additional $580.00 in social assistance for a total of$2,470.00 .

This compares very well to a single pensioner who after contributing to the growth and development of America for 40 to 50 years can only receive a monthly maximum of $1,012.00 in old age pension and Guaranteed Income Supplement.

Maybe our pensioners should apply as refugees!

Lets send this to all Americans, so we can all be ticked off
    and maybe we can get the refugees cut back to
    $1,012.00 and the pensioners up to $2,470 00 and enjoy some of the money we were forced to submit to the Government over the last 40 or 50 years.

Please forward to every American to expose what our elected politicians have been doing over the past 11 years - to the over-taxed American.

SEND THIS TO EVERY AMERICAN TAXPAYER YOU KNOW

16. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

Right now alot of them are moving back to mexico cause the shortage of jobs. They save up alot to move here and some cant find work these days so there going back home with a new drug habit or two. Personally i love them they come here knowing only 2 words Money and Pu**y

17. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

I know what you mean they spit out some big litters

18. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

That aint right them takin your jobs though, you was here already. Seems now some Americans gotta step it up just to compete with them sometimes. They probably get hired cause if they get hurt or fall of a roof they just keep workin no comp claims. These dudes can go 7 days a week all year long. If you need a carwash autobody repair demolition construction they will save you money but now look whats happening.

19. The Teflon Don

The Teflon Don Big Dog

Compete with them?

They get hired because they work for next to nothing...and they work for next to nothing because it costs them next to nothing to live here in comparison to your average (legal) American...

Seems like they need to play by the F'n rules...then we can "compete" and see how well it works out for everyone :rolleyes:

20. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

No they get hired Because they Dont pay taxes. Hell Comp they dont carrie that. Rule of thumb is you are to be exempt or have your own. I am talking about contracting work. No one works for a builder any more its all sub contract work. And they can LIKE I said cut 30% off the top they aint planing on giving that to the goverment anyway. So if I bid a job at 20,000$ they can come in and bid that same job at 14,000$ and still make as much as I would. Now who do you think is going to get the job?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.