1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wtf!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TripleJ, Apr 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spaceghost

spaceghost Big Dog

Now all your post make sense to me. Please guy, you are not educated b/c you can memorize a few laws. And no, the constitution is not the oldest written document of any government Haha its probably one of the youngest... ever heard of the roman empire? maybe you should use google.

Well g2g back to my college education, see you when i get back from school.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
  2. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

Are you serious! The roman empire! Do you know what happened to the roman empire? What constitution do you claim the romans had cause the shit must not have worked!

I wont lie i come from the streets in what was the worst part of Sacramento no parents just Gma. Hood shit bad influences drugs everywhere came out with not a single felony always had a job never got in any kind of trouble whatsoever, now im here in the suburbs success all around me so im used to getting haters like you spaceghost. You really dont bother me because if you saw how i live you wouldnt say nothin but i bet it would make you mad cause your just one of them haters

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
  3. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

It's a beautiful thing when folks can get away from that life and make something of themeslves. Show all them nay sayers what we (folks growing up in a bad situation. No matter your race.) can still make something out of them selves. Thats was up.

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

5. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

True AGK i get carried away with some people on here. Game-dog forum not Immigration forum. If anyone has a problem paying their utilities this summer just ask the government theyl take care of it

6. BostonBully

BostonBully Top Dog

Sweet AC in every room!

7. SMOKIN HEMI

SMOKIN HEMI CH Dog

This is why I didn't want to get dragged into this.lol first of all no one said anything about race, you brought race up.As far as me and the Constitution I did one step better Ive fought for this country. For dip shits like you to even have an opinion. Everyone talking about they love American but when things don't go there way they hate the country. Yes this country has issues but it has not just started. If you personally have a problem with me then take it to p.m..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.