1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wtf

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by junkyard, Oct 2, 2010.

1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Explain to me how they both did it but she gets 10 days and he gets 5 years:confused:

3. DOA RIP

DOA RIP Banned

lmao! hillbillies!

4. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

really bro c'mon man.that shit aint funny,thats a helpless child.it wuld b funny if it were a man but not a kid

5. Pirbul

Pirbul CH Dog

That guy is probably homo looking at his face and the bitch just deserves a big dick on his a#ss, puta!

6. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

The mind of a crack head.

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

The kids parents should be fuckin stoned to death.

8. chucho

chucho Big Dog

I agree with you 100%. I hate this shit.
    My sister works law office and she had a case similar to that one.
    And her ass calls and asks me how I fell about it knowing I hate this type of stuff. Man...I wanted to pull her through the phone and slap her.

9. Man I wish I knew some 1 on the yard he is going to be on. Why the fuck did his punk ass mother only get 10 day and2 years probation?

10. Straight sherm!

11. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

better not put em on my tier..... thats truly f'd he wouldnt last long enough to make to the chow line.

12. blackbisquit

blackbisquit Banned

grazy stuff junky styl.
    i would kick the shit out of them bolth.
    thinking about when it your kid;)

not funny indeed ;)

13. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

I'm wondering the same thing. If anyone should be doing serious time for failing their child on all levels it should be mommie dearest.

14. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

wow....they look like trailer trash crack heads, disgusting specimens in this world just think about the psychological faults that poor child may have now.

15. Blau

Blau Big Dog

10 days to be served over 5 weekends?? What kind of shit is that. A weekend vacation in jail. She needs to be locked UP.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol was i the only one that found it a little funny?

mind you i would never do that to a kid myself, but i though the overall idead was kinda comical, i mean c'mon he was ducktaped to a wall LOL

17. akcbr954

akcbr954 Big Dog

this^^^^...u people r wound a little tight no? 10 years?!?!?!?! come on the kid has no broken bones no scars no lasting trauma....so stupid

18. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I guess you'd just have to be stoned like they were to get it:D. But seriously, I'm just mad because they both did the same crime and she only gets 10 days but dude gets 5 years. That's ridiculous.