1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wtf

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by junkyard, Nov 14, 2010.

1. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

http://www.gopitbull.com/raw-foods/31365-u-ready-200lb-pit-bull.html

I am not realy wanting to turn this into a hate thread but after seeing it i had to post it here. I dont know wheather to laugh or cry?

I decided to be a little smart but my posts were removed straight away.

I asked if the dog had an issue with tripping over his own shit and that was removed , i then asked if those fat low bullies could even cock their leg. That too was removed. I seriously thought they were valid questions , who wants a dog that trips in its own shit? Who wants a male dog that has to piss like a bitch would. Both valid points if you ask me.

As we have a couple of bully owners here i would like to ask a couple of questions, is it the norm that bully people feed their dogs protein shakes?
    Can you buy protein shakes for dogs or are these people feeding the human kind?

Whats the life expectancy on a fat pig like this 5years?

And yes i am being serious.

2. blanch

blanch Big Dog

those side shots are fuckin awful,it looks like english bulldog x dachshund x french bulldog.

there must be some sick people about to be breeding these monstrosities.

3. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

yes unfortunately there are protein shakes available to buy in the bully market.
    those dogs tend to only live 8-10 years and die of heart failure, they usually start suffering from joint problems after the age of five. number one cause of death in bullies is heart attacks.

4. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Did you read the actual thread? The owner brags about giving the dog protein shakes and he feeds it large breed dog food and the dog is only five months old.

I also received an infraction for my posts on the thread and all but one were removed. Aparently the word hippo is offensive.

5. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I have zipped my mouth or else i will say something real nasty on that thread. :D

6. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Miss ive allready received my first infraction due to my posting on the thread.

7. Rebs

Rebs Banned

Not hippo junkyard, Sumo...

They force feed Sumo's with all kinds of stuff at a very young age. The amount of toilet paper they go through in a day would have cost the life of 5 trees!

8. Nova09

Nova09 Pup

That was an interesting read (the thread on the other site) and quite amusing too. It never ceases to amaze me just how stupid some people are. Sometimes the truth hurts.

If you don't mind me asking (because I couldn't be bothered looking), what's the general gist of that site? Is it Ambullies and Petbulls? And why are you guys on there?!?!?! For different opinions etc and a laugh? When I read the thread and saw your post Miss I thought you were going to give them heaps! You showed great restraint - go you ;).

Junk - you know the old saying " you can lead a horse to water....." It seems to me on a site like that even good advice (which I believe you offered ) will go unheeded. The breed of dog and what the owners think they are and all that is a mishmash of contradictions, its all shades of wrong.(Hope that made sense!:confused:).

9. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

Im over there nova to have a suss , and there are a few people there who hold a decent debate without getting out of hand.
    I am actually a member on a few petbull type sites including this sites sister site pbc, and you tend to allways find a couple of knowledgable people who realy should be here posting but are not, so if i run into them i forward this site to them and tell them to come over and add their thoughts.
    Its the same way ive got a few Aussies onto this site.

10. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I've been on too many bully threads on that forum my keyboard nearly caught fire, some great people on there, i am mod for bloodline discussion. ther are a few people into the gamedogs on there, so i just drown when trying to stand up for myself, i have been bashed practically burn on a stake for what ive said about gamedogs and how i will not budge with my opionions of the purpose of the APBT.

I like a challange!

11. Blau

Blau Big Dog

What a HIDEOUS animal.
    Why would anyone own one, let alone BREED one?

12. 1916

1916 Big Dog

the gopitbull crowd is bully nuts, i was on that site and decided not to post anymore,too many fucktards running around it

13. Nova09

Nova09 Pup

Cool, thought that was probably the case.

I guess you could almost say they are killing their pets with kindness. A little education goes a long way.

The people on the other sites into gamedogs are a little less hardcore than on here?

14. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

No there are a few members that i assume just havent found the better forum when it comes to gamedogs.
    There are also a few people who are thirsty for some knowledge and are openminded enough to understand our perspective over here.

15. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Junk why try? Those fuckin hippo's I mean sumo's are a waste!

16. bionic

bionic Big Dog

I don't even post on those threads over there. The site itself isn't like that all the time. That particular guy's threads are all like that and after his first one I knew what to expect from them. Your first clue is the dog's name.

17. Nova09

Nova09 Pup

Just a question - what type of class do these Bully dogs fall into? (Boogie - I know you will say the TURD class if you see this). They are not bred for a specific purpose eg. work of any description, they're bred for a look or fashion if you like. Would they fall into the toy category even though they are large? Toy dogs are bred only for looks?:confused:

18. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I dont mind nice well built (but i would never own one), conformed bullys but those things are fuking ridiculas.
    They are good for nothing.

19. supertank

supertank Big Dog

I bet vets love them but would never own one. Does anyone know if these dogs are born naturally.

20. Oldskool Brent

Oldskool Brent Top Dog

Feed him a diet of Federal Fusion or Remington Core-Lokt, it will do the job, guaranteed.:cool: