1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wut you think of this breeding

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by btlover, Sep 30, 2007.

1. btlover

btlover Pup

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2007
  2. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

why dont you tell us about it

I'm from the same area as you and never seen or heard of any of the dogs up front

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2007
  3. btlover

btlover Pup

These dog or out of TX. Damm good dog's. Just doing my thing.

4. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Good luck with the pups. Don't worry if these internet doggers have never "heard of" any dogs in the first few generations...To me thats a good thing. That shows that someone is doing their OWN breedings and not just grabbing dogs from other's breeding efforts.

Just because their isn't one of those "name brand" names in the first 3 or 4 generations, doesn't mean that your dogs are crap.

Good luck.

YIS

5. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

how is it a good thing if someone from the same area, who attends conf conventions and is among the fraternity never heard of any of the dogs?

he posted peds wanting responses, all I said was I'm in the same area and never seen any of it present at shows

6. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

Not everyone has the same cirlce of friends, and not everyone is going to get on here stating they are part of a fraternity either.... ;-)

I've never heard of those dogs either, but hey, who knows what he has... Hey man just wait out your dogs and you'll see what you have.. :-)

7. btlover

btlover Pup

That's true, I'm been in dog's now about two years now. An now just meet guy's in my state with dog's. But I know good dog men all over the US.

8. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

who are they from?

9. frenchie1936

frenchie1936 Guest

that's the question of importance..........

10. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

if your asking why i asked this question it is very simple.he stated they are from Texas,well i know just about every person who is breeding good dogs in this state so if i know who they are from chances are i can tell you what kind of dogs they are and so on and so forth.i was unable to tell by the pedigree because it never came up it said it was invalid.

11. Here ya go Old Timer.....

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=264730

12. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

Well it is a interesting pedigree to say the least.and i will just leave it at that.

13. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

old timer - check your pm