1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ww3???

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by doubletap, Nov 3, 2011.

1. doubletap

doubletap Banned

2. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

yep the world is a fd up place and its definitely gonna get worse before it gets better. shit is depressing

3. bauer

bauer Top Dog

They should of took that prick out years ago...

4. davidfitness83

davidfitness83 Top Dog

Technically speaking can they even send a nuclear misile to the US? wouldn't it be shot down by the time it gets here? The other option is dropping a bomb but there is no way a plane will make it near the US before being shot down by our air force. The only way I see this happening is if they shoot a bunch of intercontinental misiles and hope that the air force can't stop them all. Obviously shooting them down will also cause a horrible result but it wouldn't be as bad as it going off on the target right?

5. doubletap

doubletap Banned

well i honestly think with all the civil unrest in the middle east could result in all those countries in that region turning full tilt against the west.those nutters in iran and countries with similar religious leaders can certainly stir up a hornets nest and get backing from other middle eastern countries,claiming its another CRUSADE by the west!its a dangerous game that im sure US and BRITAIN have thought of.but,when there are countries who have a warped religious view,and they have that big red button,well,not a good mix.hopefully there will have been some smart talking behind the scenes to those middle east neighbouring countries explaining why an attack is NEEDED.which no doubt it is.cos iran is RICH in oil.why would they need enriched uranium?and its wise to keep an eye on russia,iran and the ruskies are tight.be interesting to see how this plays out.

6. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

its just one war after another now, will there ever be an end to it.......i seriously doubt it. ww3 will defo happen sooner or later.

7. doubletap

doubletap Banned

there has been battles for sure.recently i wouldnt call them wars,considering the possible outcome of an attack on iran.if that happens,id certainly call that a war. then again,iran have a problem at the moment with the public turning against the leaders. anyone remember that beautiful young woman being shot during a protest in iran?.the iranian public wont forget that.again it will be a case of capture the hearts and minds of the public of the countries.whats that famous saying,"divide and conquer"(spelling check)

8. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

This old news.I think the middle east is about to change 4 the better.Most the population is under 21 in most countries and they r tired of the old way.they want to be part of the rest of the world not separated.thats the reason for the uprising's.All the old leaders who want to hold on to some barbaric traditions(not all middle east traditions are barbaric and cruel)will fight with all they might so it will more than likely be going down over there for more years to come but hopefully not decades.but the old ways will die.I hope im right

9. doubletap

doubletap Banned

a pal of mine has just told me similar.most of the middle east countries majorities are under 25yr old.restrictions etc.so much unrest is what any country intent on attacking needs to gain some sort of support.israel not long ago tested one of thier bigger ones!
    the thing is with iran,i doubt very much it will involve as many men on the ground for the allies as with the recent events.
    im thinking it will pretty much be "push this button,that button,repeat"!

10. AGame

AGame CH Dog

shit there are wars going on everyday in some countries it is civil wars in others it is just holy wars but thousands of people dying with the military in the mix it is war there is war and always will be as long as the human race exists