1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Xenia, OH: BSL / ban kept in revised animal ordinance

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by StopBSL.com, Dec 26, 2011.

1. StopBSL.com

StopBSL.com StopBSL.com RSS Feed

Xenia, OH, has passed a new animal ordinance. Rather than remove the breed-specific language that was already in the old ordinance, the new animal ordinance has clarified the language and increased the restrictions for owners of certain breeds. However, there’s … Continue reading →[​IMG]

More from StopBSL.com...

2. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

Sick of this stuff!

3. versatile

versatile Big Dog

i hope ohio votes to remove the "vicious dog" label on apbts.

4. Nina's Dad

Nina's Dad Big Dog

You and me both...the vet we use even gave me the name and description of one officer in my community that loves to give APBT owners a hard time.

5. determination

determination Big Dog

I thought they drop hb14 and 25 bsl i think that's what it was called at least in Cleveland and the thing I got in the mail says it now the vicious dog where the dog has to bite someone or another dog than you need to muzzle the dog have $100000 insurance and all the other stuff that they had before when it was Bel if you owned a dog breed that was considerd viciouce and I thought they change the last year

6. determination

determination Big Dog

Never mind just read the while thing that suck glad I don't live their

7. determination

determination Big Dog

I walk my dog in to another county one time long walk and this cop start faaaing with me which _was with a animal cop or what ever you call them I think they where taking someones dogs anyway long story short he starts bragging about how he just shot a (pit bull) yesterday all happy about it I just walked off

8. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

That sucks