1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

xk9 kennels

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by blazer4977, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would like to know if anyone has dealt with xk9 kennels and if so was the experiance positive or negative. Please, helpful info only, i will start another thread for all the bully bashing messages. If you know any history on there dogs, that would be helpful also.

2. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

xk9 are not pits at all there nuthin but fat mutts, some look like english bulldogs. trust me i've seen them in person and they suck.

3. Ive done some ped research on some of there males and i found alot of gaff, gray fox, greyline, and amberlite. no bulldogs so far. im mostly interested in hearing some reviews from anyone whos dealt with them or any of there affiliates.

4. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

i've talk to the owner of the kennels he likes to breed the bully type and i'm telling u alot of them look like english bulldogs mix . if your looking for a mix go to te pound and save tons of money, but there not pits at all.

5. FLpits

FLpits Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2007
  6. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

they advertise in Bargain Trader, so I doubt that anyone who has the dollars can do business with them. They stretch out their pictures, breed unsound dogs, and promote using different drugs to enhance their dogs. One look at them and you know they can't work. Plus, they helped host the recent bully BBQ in FL.

Just out of curiosity, why would you ask about this knowing what the response would be? Wouldn't you feel a little more comfortable asking this question on the MSN Greyline board? Just seems like stirring the pot.....

7. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

Ok,I have an confession to make,I almost bought one from these guys,last year,..that was back when I knew what a pitbull should've look like,and knew everything about them,..can you believe that,but I tell no lie.(and to show yall how HE can but you in the right direction).I went with a really cheaper dog,and didn't know about byb either,I think the guy just said the first couple of names that came to mind,but anyway. I was all happy until some local boys to me that I didn't have sh*t,and they were kind enough to explain why,and pointed me in the right direction(thank GOD).!! That was my first lesson among many,but to remind me of my I know everything attitude,I keep the dog,..I had to so, I wouldn't do that ever again.BUt if that's what you want go get one, and get some weight lose pills,some arthritis pills and alittle couch for it too..

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2007
  8. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Little couch? LMAO! Thats good stuff right there. HaHa

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.