1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Xxl apbt

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by MISSAPBT, Apr 26, 2010.

1. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Anyone heard of this term, i am yet to hear, someone has posted they have a APBT %100 with chinaman blood, that is a XXL type.

Just wanted some views. I am yet to believe this. Sounds like another miller term in the apbt world to me! :confused:
    But this person is convinced its true.
    Sire was 107lbs and dam 89lbs. Giants/garner,s/CH" Chinaman/Woods/Snooty/Wilder/Hemphill/Andersons CH Tonka ?

2. Tigerlines

Tigerlines Banned

................:rofl:............

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

How in the world is a Chinaman/snooty/wilder/tonka dog a straight Chinaman dog? LMAO. Also Chinaman would have to self impragnate in order to produce a 100% Chinaman dog.Whoever layed this hogwash on you is Full of elaphant shit.

4. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Hahahaha i no but they are so convinced i just cant get it through to them!
    sorry i may have wrote that wrong, %100 with chinablood in it.
    But still WHAT THE HEK! XXL!?!

5. brindlexpitt

brindlexpitt Top Dog

xxl is usually a term used by am bully people to show how giant their dogs are.. i can only imagine her dogs sire and dam are overweight as hell....

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

you should get one, theyre the shit!

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Be careful, I heard them 100% xxl pits got gator moufs.

8. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

And lockjaw with that rare as blue colour? I will have to get one!!

9. Boy-boy 416

Boy-boy 416 Big Dog

:rofl:Ha ha haaaaaaaa! who got them 100% xxl GATOR moufs Where ypu get them from never never land.Lol :yeehaw:

10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

wo ever said that is a jackoff....lol...that means i have xxl nigerino dogs:rofl::rofl: