1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

XXX x Maha

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Studentofthegame, Oct 29, 2013.

1. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Actually it was an artical that bert wrote in which he believed the color was more of a throw back to the older blood as these dogs displayed more strength and agility but I dont recall it saying they were his favorite seem he bred what worked

2. Where can i find the artical???

3. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

It was in an interview online or a artical in a book cant exactly remember

4. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

5. _braddy_

_braddy_ Pup

Hey Bamaman,
    I was looking to get a decent hog dog prospect here in Florida Tatonkas name came up I forget from whom...would you recommend their yard for that purpose? For some reason I thought you hunted hogs as well?

6. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

look at the dogs behind them. i hear people talk all the time, this ones no good that line is better etc etc....
    check out what they come down from mate, id take one any day of the week. that family of dogs can exceed in any sport in my opinion.
    im from over the pond, but ill say what was originally brought in here back in the day from berts yard was worth every bit. they were strait ahead dogs with strenght, agility, smarts, mouth, hard to hurt and good recovery. now what more could you ask for?
    im not ay'n tatonka are or are not producing the same but personally id take a crack any day.
    i do know they need to be conditioned differently from alot of other dogs, but if you get it sorted, your usually in for a bet.