1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Xxx

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by GrandStanding, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Ive never owned a black & tan dog (and they are beautiful looking dogs).. Will to be honest ive never really cared too much about color or looks except when it comes to the 100 pound blue dogs, which I really dont care for.. I was wanting to know about Tontanka's XXX as a producer... I understand his pedigree and bloodline, but I was wanting more information on his ability and production...Or anything on any Black & Tans for that matter..Any feed back would be appreciatated.. Thanx

2. MoPulldogs

MoPulldogs Big Dog

I have known Joanie for 15+ years and have had trained several of her personal dogs for weight pull for them(Xy, Moolie, Summer Haze). There dogs are what I would consider classic bulldogs in temperment, working ability and build. You would be hard pressed to find better dogs or people to deal with. The dogs that were at my house were VERY intelligent, most were with me from the time they were 8wks to around a year old. There are a couple of members here with some of her black & tans as well...they are very happy with them as well.
    Joanie is the best source of information on her dogs....she will not BS you. They are very honest folks and would be more than happy to answer any and all questions that you may have. They are definately folks that I am proud to call my friends ;)

3. Thanx for the info.. I'll be sure to call her...I spoke with her about a year ago & I was very pleased...Its just something about the black & tan the interest me...I'm really thinking about getting one myself..

4. ROSE

ROSE Banned

FROM THE PATRICKS. HSUS shills with the help of JOanie Winchester SORRELLS, remember her, Berts wife? Diane Jessup is now breeding Sorrells dogs. HMM?Raided needs your help, send him money if you can. They got his wife fired from her job, to try to make it so they couldnt defend themselves. They need money to pay the two other lawyers of the three they have now. These are good people, HELP THEM PLEASE!Go to Pats INformatiion board for contact infor on how to help. They have a PayPal acct. Allyou have to do is send money to their email address. If you send it to us, label it for them and I will forward it to them, as their computer seems to be broken more than it works. Do not send their help to anybody else but them, or to me clearly labeled for them. They will acknowledge your contribution so you will know they got it.

5. Pipbull

Pipbull Top Dog

I have no idea what that says..... What does shills mean? Probably just a typo, but it makes a world of difference if there is a connection between Joanie and the PP bust.

6. CynthiaATL

CynthiaATL Guest

The connection I believe is that Joanie and Diane are friends. And Diane has some of her dogs. Other than that no one post more on the topic. I know that PP is pissed that Diane has some of his dogs and I wonder if that anything to do with Diane (or anyone to do with her) they talk shit about. I have seen posts on peds online where they mention Joanie but when asked what does she have to do with it no one replies. From what I have seen when I met Joanie is that she will tell you what she thinks. No B.S.'n with her. She is straight up.