1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yacuza bred dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Get'emGirl, Nov 2, 2011.

1. anyone have any information on the Yacuza dogs or have any personal experience with them? I have done some research but any extra knowledge anyone may have would be appreciated.

2. Teros

Teros Pup

I don't know if their multi time winner are a true winner or are a pet's dos beaters. There are many site of balcan dogs like this http://www.wormdittkennel.tk/ 3 GR CHs and 4 CHs... Wow what a record. The site of yacuza http://www.yacuza.net/home.html is full of CHs too. I like these dogs cause of their looking appeal, but im not sure they could beat real game dogs. Plus the owner was famous for his very very very long-lived main dog Mr Indian Rom....

3. Teros

Teros Pup

4. olrts

olrts Banned

Mr.Indian is Immortal ha ha :D

one thing, if you are interested in eastern europe dogs (poland, serbia, montenegro, bulgaria etc) look good from which "Dogmen" you get your stuff....

Sure they have good Dogs, no matter, but some of the Dogmen there cheat their own mother or the honest person for a couple of euro....

Mr.Indian is Dead, and was a Walljumper under 5 Minutes, sure he dropped some Highclass Dogs to the Soil, or was it his son Mr Indian Jr? no one really knows only bijelina boys and yacuza.

5. Teros

Teros Pup

If i remember, in europe even trees knows about mr Indian... When me and my brhothers want mean somethin fake we call it 'Mr Indian'. For Exaple, my little cousin had a little turtle that died. So my uncle changes the turtle in secret with another, and we call the pet Mr Indian, and my cousin say why?...

6. ha ha classic lol if indian was alive he would be over 16 years old way to old to be studding its said that yakuza a off spring who is a dead ringer for indian which he uses as indian this is said to be the ped of the more recent dogs that have come from Indian rom http://pedigree.pitbullworld.org/pedigree.pl?command=pedigree&id=27068

7. doubletap

doubletap Banned

does he claim the dog belonging to that pedigree is a recent addition?

8. olrts

olrts Banned

9. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

What are the opinions on his Virgil dog?
    Supposedly a Ch. and currently producing very well...? True or false?

10. Teros

Teros Pup

Balkan are too much prouds of their dogs to admit the true about it. I don't mean they have no good or solid bulldog, they have it for sure. But there's a lot of champs and gr champs that prove their value with unknown bad dogs. For example i remember of one that became champ defeating 3 opponents of the same owner...

11. olrts

olrts Banned

I dont want talk bad to others, but breeders who named in this topic are fakers.

They have good dogs? for sure, but most are Fake, Fake Papers, Fake Breedings etc...

But Teros make a champ with races against curs is not only in Eastern Europe, Turkish guys do the same, and others.

Only way to know that a ch is a real ch, be a spec on the races and see it with your own eyes.

12. ejl

ejl Pup

Ch Virgil is producing well, i have seen Virgil's hunts and the opponents he was up against were far from curs

13. If you take notice of Ch Virgil's pedigree, you will see how his dam is younger than he is. Virgil d.o.b 2001. Dam Lili Rom d.o.b 2007. Fishy Business.

14. ejl

ejl Pup

Reply with a link to Virgils DOB please. i cant find any such information

15. Hello,

My name is George , please do not deal with Yacuza kennels , they are thieves and are dishonest. i purchased a dog from him two years ago and i am still waiting for it ,he doesnt respond to my calls or email.

do not deal with them they will steal your money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Hello,

My name is George , please do not deal with Yacuza kennels , they are thieves and are dishonest. i purchased a dog from him two years ago and i am still waiting for it ,he doesnt respond to my calls or email.

do not deal with them they will steal your money !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Please do not deal with Yacuza , they are theives and bandits. i am still waiting for my dog that i paid for in full over 2 years ago. they don't even reply to my mails or phone calls. If you deal with them tey will steal your money !!!!!!!!

18. CR!SIS

CR!SIS Banned

heard ya the first 3 times! LOL

19. lansford101

lansford101 Banned

Ok ive sent an email to the guy who run yacuuza kennels letting him know about some of the allegations people are sayin about him on here lets see if he responds id like to here what he has to say

20. Hobo83

Hobo83 Pup

Lol classic.

We have some triple bred mr India pups we got last year down from Virgil out of Electra and there coming on nicely but are showing very little drive, I'd go as far as to say one is lethargic. Only time will tell.
    We found them ok to deal with and cheap, the price was worth the risk I suppose.

A lot of people think that because there importing pups that they're going to get world beaters. Not the case most of the time.