1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yacuza bred dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Get'emGirl, Nov 2, 2011.

1. Teros

Teros Pup

Cannot compete with US/Mex dogs anymore...

2. pohl78

pohl78 Pup

So whats about the thing that they dont sent the dog?

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

he dog here they also ask for birth date's of dogs ........
    did a dogman from bulgaria or romenia had contact with underdog kennels in the past ?

4. alpay

alpay Big Dog

They sold a lot of dog with the fake ped. But I know couple of them , they did good . Yacuza kennel is known dishonest around europe also.

5. keystone

keystone CH Dog

alpay you say they where doing good .....
    wich reason they could they could have ..to have fake peds on them ...??

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

the picture is/getting clear ..
    lansford did you got a answer ..........

7. keystone

keystone CH Dog

it started in the first place with mark from underdog kennels .
    send stolen dogs direction bulgarije ..with fake or no ped

8. bollybok

bollybok Pup

There we go again

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

where we go again lol..........?
    your friend with the long hair ......gave him a hand in it ....because of his good relations already in the erea
    he gave your friend a bitch .......of th.bucks&trickey seu ....bolly you have idee where this bitch ended up ? if you don't know ..we not suprised lol..

10. bollybok

bollybok Pup

Like i said before talk about your own dogs ,you bred about 300 plus pups talk about how they where bred and what they did acomplish how many one two ore three time winners etc etc ,again your start to talk like an old wife trying to give everybody a bad name ,now lets hear from what you did and no lies.

11. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bolly on the moment he had the pup .......
    he made a advertisement for pups out of that littter he gonne make with that bitch
    in this advertisement he changed ....3 or 4 peds ....of our dogs ...
    why he did that ..because he did not have the guts ..to phone the breeder....and ask how they really where bred .....like s.t.b aka lol...
    this al normal for every member of the 3 amigo's
    people who change peds or fake them ..are mostly the ones that not making it .....
    they even try to play A HEL OF A OLD DOGMAN

bolly how dog thiefs can have a good name ....and why they should have a good name ??

12. bollybok

bollybok Pup

Lets hear about your own dogs and what you did with al those pups you bred,atleast stb showed what they bred as did fw cobra parker bross etc etc now lets hear from you,show us the dogs you stepped in with into the squere and stop the gossip bull shit,makes you sound like my 95 year old mother.

13. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bolly man can tel you everything about nothing .....
    you realise that little circel you are in ..is a circle ped fakers ..and ped change r's
    and you try to protrect them ......and they even ly to you ..a nobody ..somebody that smile friendly to everybody
    the amigo club is a joke .....their speciality is/was always looking for easy ones .

i stil have that advertisement on a cd rom ..from your long hair friend .....for the next generation ....
    what you are seasening wil be your harvest .....

14. keystone

keystone CH Dog

i have seen you cople of times alive ....
    when i look at you ..i thought ....he is really smiling or is he afraid ......you know what i mean lol...
    did the longhair said to you before you arrive ..don't talk to him ..he might trow a weight lol....

15. bollybok

bollybok Pup

Still no answer ,again trying to bring other people in descridit.Let me know ive you got something important to say ,again you sound like n english old wife teaparty,you sold and bred over three honderd pups and still talk about other people that says enough .

16. keystone

keystone CH Dog

tel the people that i bring in discredit according to you to say something ..but not as a anonime ..sitting behind you to tel what you write ...lol...don't let them use you
    instead as being quiet as a church mousses ........

17. bollybok

bollybok Pup

Those people are no longer in the dogs as its forbidden overhere ,its something you dont know because you never did anything with the dogs you had so for you nothing chanced.

18. keystone

keystone CH Dog

long hair and fatback are in principe kindly people ..only when it come's to dogs ...they are/where a joke .....they stil in (you nevr been in bolly wood)lol
    one of them is stil playing a hel of a dog man on board in east europe ...

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

...have false peds and there really your dogs ks........lol....lol....

20. bollybok

bollybok Pup

Fatback longhair etc etc lets call you wanne be mayfield