1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yacuza bred dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Get'emGirl, Nov 2, 2011.

1. keystone

keystone CH Dog

out of dogs ?? lol doing some peddling now on the pitbul club days .....and being stand in ,,jury ....
    one of the nice things of truth is ..
    you can start speaking with out thinking before ..any moment of the day .
    that is good life
    if you wanne cal it my friends ok ..they have talked with each of the amigo's ..
    they al catched on lyies after 15 minute's ..thay can't hold it up

2. bollybok

bollybok Pup

Ok wannebee

3. keystone

keystone CH Dog

bolly any idea ..who bred the dogs that underdog have send in 2001 to east europe ?

you say cobra is out of dogs ..i think he nevr was in lol

4. keystone

keystone CH Dog

like you ...
    cobra did a cople of times what s.t.b told him to do ...
    also against who lol

5. bollybok

bollybok Pup

There we go again cobra ,stb etc etc talk about what you did with all those pups you bred how many 1ore 2 winners ,you bred atleast 200 pups what happend to them, and remember your not don mayfield .Yust talk about the dogs you showed and leave the real dogman alone.

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

only thing stb did is/was messing around ..with changed/uncorrect peds ..
    and eating his nails
    cobra is a good nail eater to lol

7. bollybok

bollybok Pup

Maybee you ore some east europien guys can tell something about the dogs you send out to eastern europe .where they any good try to talk about your own dogs orrrrrrrrrr is there nothing to talk about,i wonder wannebee

8. bollybok

bollybok Pup

You start to sound like my 95 old mother talking about whos biting nails i supose you got nothing to say about the 200 plus purer than pure bred dogs you bred.

9. keystone

keystone CH Dog

your mother from 95 lol
    say hell0 to her ...we wish her a good saluto ...

10. bollybok

bollybok Pup

Yeah as soon as it is about the dogs its over your not even a loser because you never try't to win wannebee

11. zattara

zattara Pup

mr indian rom, is he still alive?
    other hand is he immortal?when he was old i was a teenager.

12. lorenzo32

lorenzo32 Pup

If you're a dogmen and read the papers it doesn't say lili rom d.o.b it says posted in 2007

13. zattara

zattara Pup

I really wonder that, mr indian rom is he still alive or dead?
    if he is dead when?
    thanks