1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

yacuza bulldogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by okeefes pit boss, Sep 9, 2011.

1. saw a link to this kennel off another thread. lots and lots of young adults for sale. does anyone have any pups/dogs from them.. would anyone consider buying one from bulgaria.

2. doginhold

doginhold Top Dog

The are Bjielina Boy´s Mr. Indian ROM dogs.
    Indian was / is the leading ROM male in the Balkans.
    Bjielina Boys did quite a thing back then but I don´t have no clue about them Yakuza dogs.
    I would consider buying from where ever aslong as they breed the right way.

3. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

I would "consider" having a prospect imported. I like how they are bred and they look good, but I have only heard info about them from people close to them so it would take some thinking.

4. hammer head

hammer head Top Dog

meet the guys before you talk money...........id buy a dog in person then send it to a 3rd party for shipping

5. LittleBoy

LittleBoy Big Dog

I know for a fact they have a lot of prospects for sale, because they work a yard up to 80 dogs and on occasion have to clear some space.
    They also do not like to have visitors, even when they buy a dog. Had a 'friend' that wanted to buy one of them.. he wasn't allowed to pick him up at their kennel. They would ship the dog instead...

Wasn't their some fishy about that Mr. Indian R.O.M. too? Think I've read it on this message-board.

6. Please do not buy from yacuza kennels he is a thief and is dishonest , i paid him for a dog and he still hasnt send it to me 2 years ago, he is a thief. He doesnt answer my phone calls or my emails , he is a liar and will steal your money.

Please contact me and i will tell you the truth.

Regards
    george

7. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Wasn't this the dog that kept on producing long after he passed?