1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yall tell me what yall think.

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by BigMar78, Jun 9, 2011.

1. BigMar78

BigMar78 Pup

When I bought him from day 1 he was afraid of my partner would piss, run, growl, and everything when he came around but everyone else friendly as can be. My hound also stayed on my partners yard for a few mothns and still was terrified to the point where one day he lunged. So I moved him to another yard and the yard owner says he hasnt had no problems and everybody who wanted to has touched and no problem. Some were telling me the type of eli he is this is not uncommon.

What would yall do get rid of him or just keep him away from my partner when working?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2011
  2. Roche

Roche Big Dog

Might be best to just keep the dog away from you're partner

3. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

have u had the dog since a pup? He could have had a bad experiance with someone who looks like your partner. Or he might just sense something bout him that puts him off. I have a dog that wants nothing to do with anybody who is frightened or dislikes dogs.

4. BigMar78

BigMar78 Pup

Ive had him since he was 6 months old.

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

do you trust your partner 100%

6. BigMar78

BigMar78 Pup

No he is an asshole but i do trust a hell of alot and my other dog dosent mind him even lets him handle her.

7. bauer

bauer Top Dog

They always say if your dog doesnt like someone you shouldnt...

8. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

your partner should stay away from said dog, dogs can just not like someone just like people

9. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Ur Partner Might have done something to said Dog in order for it to act this way towards Him

10. BigMar78

BigMar78 Pup

We both went and picked him up and he was in my yard at first and he didnt like him then

11. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

never seen this before

i have seen a dog that didnt like people wearing hats

no matter who you were if you had on a hat you were the enemy

12. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

i got one that don't like hats either lol...seriously to the op..get rid of the partner.