1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

yall'd be proud

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pittfallin, Feb 14, 2007.

1. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

**sigh, you have been on this board long enough to know the answers to your questions. You cannot look at a dog and tell if it is game. You ( general you) may have a game bred dog ( and that is debatable and doubtful ) but there is no way to tell if the dog is game unless it is tested. Maybe you should use the search function on this board if you still have questions about the term. you shouldn't use the word again until you do.

2. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

That was a long thread.

I just want to say, Riptora good post on 'it takes more than a well bred dog, papers and a backyard to make a good bulldog'.

3. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Just because a dog is game bred, doesnt mean it is a game dog.

4. purplepig

purplepig CH Dog

Well, if a man brought a HA dog over to my house, ...I'd shoot it.

1 person likes this.
  5. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Your origional post had NOTHING to do with you telling the guy his dog was acting bad. YOU said that you "educated" him that his 100LBS dog was a mutt and that you showed him pics of your dog (an Am Staff not an APBT :rolleyes: ) Marty's dog and RC's dog, to prove to him his dog was a mutt. You only started on the HA crap when someone else here pointed out that euthing a dog for being a mutt was wrong and the only valid reason was if it was HA. Then suddenly and magically your story has changed and now the dog is HA. Your full of crap. You thought you would come on here with your story and be pat on the back and when It didn't go the way you planned you cried and changed the story. And as far as what I would have done. I would have tried to educate the guy on proper confinment , training, and socialization, and educate him on reason why and why not to breed. I would not have told him "hey man euth your dog because 100lbs mutts arent in style no more. Euth it and get a small "APBT" like mine"

6. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Oh yeah and as far as the bad rep you left me:

"if you dont have somthin to contribute, dont make us wast our time readong your B.S"

Maybe you should take your own advice and stop posting BS lies. And don't try and say you didn't post the bad rep and comment because I have a paid subscription and I can see who posts what in my rep.

7. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i think everyone who posted in this thread got some anonymous bad rep points.

Interesting.........

Well, maybe he'll get on here tonight and tell us how at Wal-Mart today, he met some rednecks with bluff dogs like his and told them they should euth them and get an APBT because it's cooler now than an AmBully or AmStaff. And then he'll tell us that the guy got a red dog with a white mask, and euthed his other mutts because they weren't cool anymore.

Or wait, they were human aggressive.

Or was it becasue they weren't your standard APBT?

No, no, I'm sure it would be because of HA.

Maybe I'll go look at some pics of this guys dog and decide to euth mine, and start all over again.

And then I'll check my profile again and see more anonymous negative rep points.

Children...

8. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to kergin again.

<!-- / main error message -->

9. Attila

Attila Guest

saucy, sounds kinky.

10. Suki

Suki Guest

nah
    just messin with '50, william!
    he knows i'm kiddin!

plus, he has a gorgeous 'mrs', and i don't wanna upset/disrespect her in any way...:)

all in fun, ....was just tryin to 'lighten' the "mood"...;)

11. Envy's Mom

Envy's Mom Top Dog

Are you trying to say that you can tell how a dog is bred by looking at it?
    Well NO you can't! And its not obvious to idiots that would put a pet to sleep b/c he wants another bred of dog. That fool wouldnt know a game bred dog from a poodle. What you did was wrong. He should've been mentored by a dogman before getting a game bred dog. You are the one who persuaded him to put a sound pet to sleep and get a game bred dog when you don't even have one. I don't understand. I love your dog, but she is not a gamebred APBT. She is a show dog just like Envy was. Maybe you should have persuaded him to get a Amstaff or show dog. What if he can't handle this new gamebred dog?

Sorry I really like you for what you are trying to do, (Learn/teach/be openminded) but this thread repulses me.

Let me also say I am very fond of your little blue dog. I miss Envy!!!

12. Attila

Attila Guest

oh sure you say that now. lol Just messed up that image I had with you in the biker leather and that whip going. lol I got to take my brain out and scrub it now.

13. Jake01

Jake01 Big Dog

Are you serious? This guy should have neutered the dog if it was a freakin pet and not had it put down. It could have made a good pet for someone. That says a lot about his character. Oh, my kids are pissin me off, I think ill shoot one and get another. Stupid, i say. But whatever floats your boat. People amaze me at the things they do.