1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yard and conditioning info?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TxRedNoseX2, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Im just needing some ideas on how to set my yard up. Should i use Chainlink kennels with concrete slabs or just chain them up? Also is there any conditioning tips you have for puppies? Mine arent old enough yet to do much ( 8 weeks). wanting to have 4 females and 2 males in my yard. any yard info is great Thank you................

Will get pics of my pups and peds up tomarrow.

2. Texasbulldogs

Texasbulldogs Top Dog

“Im just needing some ideas on how to set my yard up. Should i use Chainlink kennels with concrete slabs or just chain them up?”
    Your only limitations are how deep are you willing to dig in your pocket. They each have their positives and negatives. Look at various people’s yards pick out what you like and build from there. What works for some might not work for others.<O:p</O:p

“Also is there any conditioning tips you have for puppies? Mine arent old enough yet to do much ( 8 weeks).”
    Socialization and walking will do you and your pup/s well. Just remember you pup/s bones are still developing “DON’T OVER DUE IT”. When he gets older you can provide a more intensive training regimen. Until then let him enjoy being a pup. <O:p</O:p

“ wanting to have 4 females and 2 males in my yard.”
    So that means you will have a yard of 20 plus. LOL. That’s a good size yard to have, you will still be able to give each of them individual attention and exercise.

3. i start off wanting to have 6 females 1 male well it trun in to me have 30 dogs but i still give them all the love and care they need and i co-own a kennel of 40 dogs with a frined