1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yard Setups?? or Indoor?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TheFinest, Apr 3, 2010.

1. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

2. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

Damn..:eek:that is one hell of a setup TheIII. VERY NICE!!

3. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

That shit ain't mine. I just found that online pretty crazy though eh. But lets be honest no one needs that many dogs.

4. Big Dawg

Big Dawg Pup

Nice. :dogkiss:

5. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

I'd hate to be one of your dogs. living life out of the sun, chained up in a basement.

6. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Well it's a whole lot better than being crated don't you think? But I agree I would hate to be anyones dog.

7. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

better than being crated??? both are bad in my opinion.
    many, many so called 'dogmen' chain their dogs up in the basement.
    its common in the cities in the usa. in my opinion its a bullshit way to raise dogs. most often its some kid who just got into dogs. they read a book and get a dog. within a year they are self proclaimed experts on the breed and they buy a few more dogs and have a litter or two. now they have 10 or 15 dogs with nowhere to keep them so they keep them in the basement. no wonder this clown gets visits from animal control, he can't take care of his animals and the neighbors see whats going on and call the cops on him.

8. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Nice rant. While I don't claim he is a dogman AGK dogs look great and he is making due with the space provided not ideal I agree but it works and his dogs look great. Also I think he made it very clear that the dogs are rotated and not left chained in the basement all day. You would be surprized where some of the best dogs are sitting right now :rolleyes:

9. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

My thing is who gives a fuck if the dog is chained in the basement
    The dog still can be walked

I hate it when a person has a bulldog inside but only takes it out to poop and piss

10. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

ben i'm pretty sure AGK has that basement setup for whelping pups and to bring the dogs inside when it gets really cold. if you look in the other pic he has outside setups too.

that kennel setup TheIII posted is nice as hell. real clean

11. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Ah, to each there own, other peoples opinions really don't bother me when it comes to my dogs, I know what I have and dont have to explain things to people over the internet. But thanks Naustroms, Anyone whos ever been here knows how these dogs are cared for, the basement is for whelping pups, its warm, it's dry and it functions for me. The Sun? I live in the way north, they dont call this Drerie Erie for nothing, We see the sun like 54 days of the year, I'm not in Texas or Florida, 4 feet of snow, now thats an issue I deal with., anywho, your entitled to your opinion and I'll keep it in mind ;) (but probally not, it's nice to know I'm on your mind though):rolleyes:

12. venom

venom Top Dog

Whats the difference between keeping a dog in the basement or a dog upstairs? House dogs in general are in restricted space unless you're constantly taking them out to run.

13. AGK

The dogs here spend the majority of there time in my living areas of my house such as my couch, my bed, my recliner, you get the point. being crated and rotated as needed, and exersized constantly, even if I bring them inside due to the weather, they are house trained before they ever became chain dogs since they spent their first year indoors with my family before being put out on chains and/or kennels and they tend to retain that. That black bitch pictured in the basement photo aint ever in the basement unless she has pups on the ground. The red dog is only in my home when it's necessary for him to be which is very rare. When I say crate and rotate maybe I should be more clear, the ones needing to be separated from all others are put on a 7 foot chain in my basement. The basement spots are only used when they can't be outside or in in an area with another dog present. Why take a chance, my basement has 2 doors so to me it lessens the chance for an accident to happen and it's convinent , for me.

14. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

AGK you dont owe anyone on here any kind of explanation

15. AGK

I think your getting me confused with someone else, I have never had animal control on my property EVER. (Police yes, Animal Control no) The more I read this thread the more I feel your a jock rider. My vets practicly blow me every time they see one of my dogs buddy and I've been into them for quite some time, long before my days on this fine site or the days of R.O.M :p...... I also never claimed to be a dogman you can have that title sir :rolleyes: It's always this that and the other thing in this game. When it comes down to it, we'll remove your hardware ;)

16. nobody

nobody Banned

I found that out in the past, they can get along with other dogs, it just depends on the other dog's behaviour.

17. postmandan

postmandan Big Dog

shoot i wish i had a basement-lol dan

18. AGK

Very true bud. However no one likes a jock rider. lol

This thread is the most I've posted in a long time, wonder why? Thats right, because I have real people I deal with along with real people to ask my questions to (if I have them), I don't rely on Game-dog.com to get my answers or approval on a breed I have years of first hand knowlege with, this is just a play ground for me, nothing more nothing less.. While I owe no one and explaination regarding the dogs I feed, I felt it necessary due to how fast people believe everything they read on here, lets be honest, 95 percent of the people who frequently post on this site are not my peers, are full of shit and wouldn't know a real gamedog if it bit them in the ass which is apparent just by reading one of the many bullshit ass threads that flood this site. Don't let my pretty paperwork fool you... In other words 95 percent of the population of this site are PETBULL owners who think they know everything about gamedogs.

My aggresser, can't even abide by the rules this forum lets him moderate,

Personal attacks against other forum members will not be tolerated, (unless your a mod i guess:rolleyes:) nor will any type of "trolling" for a fight. This includes political attacks, slurs, or sneering at any viewpoint or political party.

Perhaps the mods need to go back and read their own rules :D aparently he felt the need to call me a clown yet he's the one commenting on a post made many months ago. lol and I'm the clown :rolleyes:..... do do dodododo do do do.

19. heavyhemi

heavyhemi Pup

AGK dont worry bout those who knock the way you raise your dogs if i had a basement i would be utilizing it to the fullest extent and i am from NE ohio so i know about drerie erie

20. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Now thats a kennel Please post link to where you got em.
    Ive kept up to 3 grown D.A. dogs in the house. Crate and rotate. Takes a commited, bulldog educated family.