1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

yard

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by gametime, Nov 10, 2005.

1. gametime

gametime Pup

i am just curious ya'll how many bulldogs do ya'll own on your yard. i only have fourright now and my hands are full just wondering how some dogmen/women run a BIG yard..... please lets hear some replys thanxgametime

2. bam-bam's mom

bam-bam's mom Big Dog

i only have 3.... and they all live in the house....

3. Miss Conduct

Miss Conduct CH Dog

i was at 5, just picked up 2 prospects though. AND i am pickin up a pup of Gr Ch Moe in a week too!

I thought i was full at 5!

4. ScrappyDoo

ScrappyDoo Top Dog

I only have one pit, but I don't breed or anything.

5. XxKonnectionsxX

XxKonnectionsxX Top Dog

I don't have a yard full, but I did always wonder why so many people have 20+ dogs on ONE yard. I guess it would be understandable if you had 2 litters of pups and a hand full of adult dogs, but I mean I've seen people with grown dogs that do nothing but just get bred and thats it. To me what a waste of time. I think some should have a tighter breeding program to cut back on soo many dogs then they wouldn't have to have soo many dogs on their yard.

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I have five of my own and five fosters. Well, it will be five fosters after 6 tonight when the new girl gets dropped off! ;)

7. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

i have five beauties, and my hands are full

8. Luigi

Luigi Top Dog

Have two, they live primarily indoors, and I foster---and they live indoors segregated from my "residents." :)

9. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I'm limiting myself to two right now, dont have the time to properly care for more than that lately.

10. i only got one at the moment know a person with 9 right now, he takes real good care of them im like were do u find the time

11. Had 4, now 2.. the most I ever had was 10... Diegoh, Maharet, their 6 puppies running around (Alpha, Sweet, Angel, Bones [now named Kapone], Steele, & Caddy), a foster named Nivea and another female named Nekah

12. my homeboy back in Houston has like a zoo... six pit bulls (Quick, Kilo, Ruby, Bambi, Sugar, Gauge... all found on the streets and nursed back to health, thank you very much ... :D) a chihuahua named Fifty... three cats (Smokette, Prince, Powder)... a pit bull/boxer mix... and he's probably taken in more since I've left...

13. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

i have 4. and my hands are full and 2 are very young pups...lol..

14. runt

runt Big Dog

I have five now, I had six but placed her with a friend.

15. the_flamingo

the_flamingo Top Dog

We've got 2 pit bulls, Dave has a pit/lab mix, and we have a min pin foster. That makes four dogs total.

16. JC-Pitbulls

JC-Pitbulls Top Dog

11 at my house, but I own some more that I have placed with some friends.

17. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

9 and some pups, but im planning on cutting back for a while.

18. gametime

gametime Pup

just decided to keep two pups out of my 13 pups.now im up too six.the female im keepin is a blue.shes just going to be a pet. the other 1 is a brown brindle off my 1xw rip knucklehead.

19. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

Good lord you know he's broke feedin all them animals!

20. Chopper4me

Chopper4me Big Dog

I have 1 Apbt and 2 cats!