1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

yellow dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by gotta12v, Aug 19, 2009.

1. gotta12v

gotta12v Pup

just wanting opinions on dogs down from tants yellow.

looking for a good dog and have become intrested in this line. not looking to breed or start a "kennel" just wanting to get a real bulldog and have no real connections.

Info on the line, producing offspring, and possibly people I could contact that may be able to help me in my search

2. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

do your own homework pal. nothing about these dogs is easy, and that includes finding a good one

3. gotta12v

gotta12v Pup

you are correct and I understand this.

i also understand that you never know what you will end up with in a puppy, that is why I would like to meet some honest people. because anyone can scape together $1000 and buy a tg pup however I know that well bred pups can be had for reasonable prices to the right people.

so answer me this then, how does one go about making connections?

4. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

go to shows...and run up your phone bill. some dont like to talk on the phone, but a good breeder w/ some patience will usually be willing to answer a few. but be ready, have a notepad w/ some questions you want to ask, and right down answers given. then you can compare breeders responses. just a little trick ive used when i planned on calling several folks. good luck

5. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

good line of dogs. some get on the bigger side. i like the ones i got. but i did what woody d said and ran up my phone bill to find the right ones. there are a million people selling dogs from this line and only 100 have good ones. dont buy from the frist person you talk to, do your homework. i paid 500 for my frist and the rest have been free. because i put in the time and showed what im about.

6. gotta12v

gotta12v Pup

thanks guys this is the sort of info im after

7. mtm322

mtm322 Pup

your welcome. i know how hard it is to find help. but there are alot of great folks on this site. just dont ask crazy stuff. also buying dogs are like buying a car, everyone has a great sells pitch. if you find a kennel you want to know about ask on here. im sure someone will help you.

8. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Thug,Travis and Bruiser dogs are really a nice choice if you want start pay a stud fee of a good producer Yellow dog and you will have more chances.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2009