1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yellow JOhn

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Wootness, Aug 25, 2009.

1. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

I was wanting to get more info on thsi dog and his history, Charateristics and what you can tell me about this line. I already have a link to his ped just wanted some opinionated information thanks

2. therealjudge

therealjudge CH Dog

great producer and a 4 time winning dog himself

3. cameron

cameron Big Dog

heard something about him getting put down at a young age but i can't remember why, i think he bit his owners kid or something in that nature.

4. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

thanks guys

5. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

yellow john isnt a yellow dog i know who said he was :)....he was 1/2 responsible but he was off bass tramp red boy and red feathers pure redboy. if he was a man bitter I would say redboy dogs are just as much man bitters as the yellow line.....I have owned many of both not one has ever tried to bite me http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=388 . The red feathers and redboy are in any redboy dogs ped worth thier salt....every line has its share of bitters.

6. cameron

cameron Big Dog

yeah true i wasn't trying take anything away from him just repeating something i've heard.

7. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

way back in the day, as a young boy I walked his brother, a dog called JR. He was everything the redboy legends and myths were built on. He would go all night. It was joked that JR had to have his food soaked so he could crunch it...He may have originated the term cottonmouth. Even heard a guy say he could safely place his genitalia there and not worry about any damage. But he was as game a dog as there has ever been.
    I walked out a pair of shoes on that dog. He eventually won one/lost one. The one he won went over two hours and he looked like he had went ten hours on several fresh ones...but he kep going...crossed his off some laniers rex and some triplets blood and got some nice ones.
    I was a little shit then. I walked dogs and listened to stories. It was almost like the drug dealer reeling in the newest addict. I was hooked as a kid. LOL,,,s

8. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

never said you were

9. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

thanks for the input guys just wanting to learn a little more about this bloodline

10. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

yep redboy dogs are interesting