1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

YesBiscuit!: "You've got a super dog"

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by YesBiscuit!, Apr 23, 2009.

1. YesBiscuit!

YesBiscuit! Big Dog

YesBiscuit!: "You've got a super dog"

A shop in VA Beach has a resident dog - a one year old Pitbull named Rico. On Sunday, two armed men entered the store (presumably to rob it) and shot Rico in the head. Despite his wound, Rico acted on the threat and protected his humans, allowing them to escape:“I know for a fact he saved our lives,” said Chuck Smellinger, 34, one of the shop’s owners. “It was amazing, because I’ve never seen

More...

2. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

Re: YesBiscuit!: "You've got a super dog"

YesBiscuit wher the hell you get all these stories??!! Im not sure i believe all of them anymore:confused:

3. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

Re: YesBiscuit!: "You've got a super dog"

Usually by checking newsfeeds or news websites, but whoever that is should really link the actual story

4. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog