1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You all do these dogs and their owners a favor today

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Rockstar, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=6873187&nav=0RYv

The Executive Director of the Humane Society of the Tennessee Valley, Vicky Crosetti, suggests that keeping a dog on a chain is indicative of a dogfighting operation. She ignorantly promotes the idea that dogs are chained in order to increase aggression. We all know that not to be the case, as scientific studies have concluded that chained dogs are no different behaviorally than those kept in kennels. Most of us don't need scientists to tell us that in the first place.

I'm asking everyone here, particularly those of you from Tennessee or surrounding areas, to write this woman a letter and let her know how ignorant she really is. It'll only take a few minutes of your time, and maybe it will make this moronic bitch think a little bit before she spouts off stupid shit like this again when she's being interviewed by the media. These people continue to promote this kind of propaganda freely, without having to answer for such deceptive ploys. I want to see this lying freak have to delete her email account due to all the hate mail.

Thanks to her, I'm quite sure that people will be reporting others as dogfighters simply because they choose to tether their dogs with chains.

With people like her in power, the future looks ever the more grim. Don't let her get away with this shit. Sink your teeth into her ass.

Her email address: executivedirector@humanesocietytennessee.com

2. Michele

Michele Guest

what a stupid biatch.......

3. thepitpalace

thepitpalace Big Dog

I sent my e-mail

4. Suki

Suki Guest

She will be hearing fomm Massachusetts, as well.

tx for bringing this to my (our) attention.

5. Stupidy in its best form...

:mad:

6. ...I'll send an email also.

7. wow.....:mad: wut pure ingornance of owning a dog or to be more specific a large breed dog......she will be hear from me over in PA too...thanks for the heads up on sumone that stupid in power....

8. cemoreno

cemoreno Top Dog

She's going to hear from TX as well. I sent her a nice responsible owner e-mail. She honestly must not know what it's like to own an athletic larger sized dog. I don't know bout you guys, but my dogs can both easily clear my 6ft wood fence.

9. TROTLINE

TROTLINE Top Dog

So I guess if your headed to town your just to let them run loose? Kind of A contradictory statement be responsible for your dogs but don't try to keep them on your property? So if I had A line of Coon Hounds they should run loose these people are nutz and don't know as much about dogs as they think they do!