1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You will be criticized

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by SLICK WILLIE, Jan 18, 2008.

1. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

I now know what the old man and California Jack were talking about when you surround yourself with a few great people that offer you a wealth of knowledge! When you go from being an average dog owner into being someone that has taken a step further into the dog world. Whether it be showing or working dogs one thing's for sure. Criticism follows you at every turn in these dogs.

Because you wanted to better yourself and you step away from the average Joe you started out with will cause hate and discontent to a friendship and even people you don't know. You will open yourself up for people to say many things about you even if they don't know one thing about you. It's the not so media paparazzi in the under world of dogs! The game dog "Entertainment tonight" has a whole season of gossip and slander for you and yours.

You are now on you way to being the Tom Cruz or Brittney Spears in dogs and in the spotlight for all to see! Rehab is no option for you in this case because health insurance ain't cheap! Lol You now have to watch what you say and do as the Holly Weirds do! John Lennon said "We are more popular the Jesus over here" and that got his ass kicked out of the US. Please don't say anything for them to attack you for! :)

Just do your thing my brothers and sisters because the dogs belong to you and the more someone talks about you the more popular you will get among the ones that really know the truth. When people are watching your every move your doing something right. Even if you only own one dog it's going to be said your a good owner or a bad owner. Anyone can own a dog and anyone can say what they want about you and your dogs.

Take it with a grain of salt and stand proud regardless of what people say! Words are worth as much as a pinch of monkey shit! Nothing... They don't pay your bills and keep your dogs for you do they? Nope! Don't let people pressure you into believing that if you leave them behind you'll fail without them. Bullshit!!! If you have a dream do it! It's the right time to go for it anyway because of One Man who had one dream anyway! January, 21 2008!

Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness is still a dream for many of us today! Live the American dream doggers and don't let backseat drivers steer you wrong! Use the game dog Navigation system that some old man or woman has offered you. Be honest to the old timers and they will fill your head with so much information your head will hurt! My utmost respect to the Doctor and his dream. All, have a wonderful holiday off on Monday and enjoy.

Who knows maybe I'll write a letter to the editor in the Kingsport Times about the breed and whose the blame for causing all owners to suffer today. Being that I'm from Lee County, Va anyway it's really close to home! Slick Willie

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2008