1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You won't believe it - Tiger update

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ABK, Apr 8, 2008.

1. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Well, I got a call from state this afternoon. Turns out Tiger still hasn't pooped, so they went to to get a fecal. The wand wouldn't go in his rear, so the tech did a digital inspection. Guess what the problem was?? He had a corn cob stuck up his butt!! Yes, I'm serious!!

They said they re-examined his radiographs & he's got 3 more pieces in his gut that should pass on their own. So I asked the tech "Basically I've got a $1500 corn cob removal?" & she said "Yep."

I don't know whether to laugh or cry. You'd THINK they's have noticed it when they did his abdominal x-rays & abdominal ultrasound! @#$%^&* idiots!

Did I mention I hate vet schools...? :rolleyes:

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Come on, i cant believe you didnt catch that.:p
    Good thing it isnt too serious

3. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

LOL oh my god, im sorry but thats funny as hell, well not the 1500 but damn

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yea, his new nick name now is "Butt-Hole Boy." lol.

5. 215pitts

215pitts Top Dog

Corn cob? Please explain? :D

6. velli2008

velli2008 Big Dog

so glad to hear all will be ok. I had a friend who had only one bulldog. well, the neighbors didn't like him barking all night long, so they got a potatoe launcher and began to shoot corn cobbs at him through the launcher. He ended up eating one of them and didn't crap for a week. Hope the removal goes well.

7. thepitpalace

thepitpalace Big Dog

So sorry about the $1500, but thank God the baby will be okay...Silly dogs...

8. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

lol..how bout corn-hole-io? Butt.. seriously I'm glad he's OK! :)
    lmao!

9. LMASO---That's some funny shit!! I have pulled alot of stuff out my dog's asses over the years but hot damn not a corn cobb (yet) thank god....

10. Marty

Marty Guest

I'm relieved to know its nothing serious, and the money, well its better than spending over $800.00 and losing you dog anyway, that's what happened to me :(

11. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Well who would have thought the Good Lord answered our prayers with a cob of corn........We'll take it!!!!!

We had a BBQ about 9 months after Lillys second obstruction surgery. We put all 8 corn cobs in a bag on the counter. All of the sudden Lilly was no where to be found and quiet as a church mouse. Damn if that dog didn't down all 8 of those cobbs in about 2 minutes. And yes I was out in the back yard every day for 4 days reconstructing every one of those stink a** cobs either from the front end or the bottom to make sure they all passed.....sigh

I am so happy it was illness by cob!!!!

Thank you Lord.....:D

12. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yes, we were truly blessed ... I guess God does answer prayers w/ corn cobs! lol.

Now if we can only talk State down off that bill some!

And Marty, I am sorry to hear of your loss. That happened to me last summer too. I didn't spend quite as much as you did, but the bill was still in the 100s & she still died. :(

13. SPFDOGS

SPFDOGS Guest

Irish Jerry's Ch."Miss Poolhall Red" choked to death on a corn cobb..

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 9, 2008