1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You won't see this on the News !

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by olddog, May 16, 2015.

1. olddog

olddog Big Dog

I can only watch a few minuets of the local or national news before my BS meter goes to overload and I need to change the channel. !!! because of the liberal cry-baby press wanting to make some poor law enforcement officers look bad. Case in point - a woman was arrested in Atlanta - could not be properly searched - no female officer available- she is handcuffed and put in the back of the squad car - she manages to get her cuffs in front of her, pulls a "hidden" (gee, I wonder where it was hidden?) -starts shooting - the to officers bail out and return fire - shooting her dead - press and local fair play group clamor for footage because it is not being released fast enough - case still being reviewed by state and local law enforcement . Was she shot 1 time or 20? I don't really care - low life got what she deserved !!!
    Why don't we ever hear about this kind of thing instead :
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/military/monsoor.asp
    If that didn't bring a tear to your eye you are a hardhearted bastard.
    How about a little more news about our brave men and women serving their country!

Olddog

2. olddog

olddog Big Dog

I tried to add that there are some law enforcement personnel that should have never been given a badge - But how about reporting on the officers who do their best to keep us safe everyday???

3. okcdogman82

okcdogman82 Top Dog

I take my hat off too the good honest ones serving and protecting there communities but could give too fucks about the shit bag ones. whenever i here a cops been killed i just pray it was a bad one cuz we need all the good ones we have cuz there few and far between.