1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

young girl and 6 pitbulls

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Blackpoison, Jan 9, 2015.

1. Blackpoison

Blackpoison CH Dog

2. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Those aren't even pit dogs. Be nice if people knew what they really have. More misinformation.

Day those dogs get into it and attack the girl....the ApBT will get blamed, and those dogs aren't even that breed.

3. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Exactly I agree, they most likely are Blue Bullies. The problem is the general public cant differentiate between a game bred apbt and a Blue Bully so guess who they falsely blame, thats right the apbt.

4. pookie!

pookie! Top Dog

Just gonna paste my responses from fb...

"Pit Bulls" lol yeah, no... Well trained Bullies, yes... This is a great way to start a fight and have your kid in the middle of it. Regardless of breed.

Its the "look, look at me and my pit bulls, look how non-stereotypical they are!!!", just like all the people do with their mutts next to bunnies or sleeping with kids with the tag line "look how vicious they are!"
    Just attention seeking and a stupid, imo, attempt to show how "normal" pit bulls are, when they arent even using the correct breed lol

Sent from my microwave using Tapatalk

5. Michele

Michele CH Dog Super Moderator

All those dogs should have separate feeding bowls. Once the food is down, that little girl needs to step away. The owner of the child is irresponsible. The dogs might be very well trained, but all it takes is one second for something to go very wrong, especially when it comes to feeding.

6. keystone

keystone CH Dog

7. Amen

Yea this video has popped on my timeline a couple of times i stopped a long time ago trying to preach to people the difference between a real apbt and these bullies but like you and others have stated its all good until the day mommy is not home standing right there and this little girl decided to let all the dogs out and feed them herself and fight breaks out

Not only that but like others said too, what a dumb way to feed dogs period on the kitchen floor like that no bowls nothing.

I was not impressed , i can get a two year old to bark commands to my pit mutt and he will follow them to T if am standing right there, sit,stay,down,jump,high five, bark etc etc

8. kenitodrake

kenitodrake Big Dog

Am I going crazy or did she call those blue dogs pitbull

9. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Omg how cute I can't wait to get home and try this