1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your bulldog story

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by viegas703, Jul 20, 2010.

1. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

I wanna hear from the people with real bulldogs. Howd you go about getting your first real dog? Did you know someone or where you fortunate to be raised with them? I have plans to later in life start my own yard and it wont be unless i got some good dogs to start with. Id like to hear your stories.

2. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

3. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

You got any pics of her lol? im a student of the dog game, i cant read peds very well. But i know from reading how it isnt easy to obtain a good dog as most breeders dont give away dogs.

4. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Im all ears when it comes to bulldogs.
    There are some great oldschool dogmen here in NZ that teach me alot.

Sure! shes 5 and a half months in this pic, i will have to take new ones she is nearly 7months
    He doesnt sell litters to the public, im so happy to have got her!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

WOW! shes extremely pretty. hows her temperment?

6. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Her temp is great, shes a little stand offish to new people, for about 10minutes :D
    Shes ok with the few dogs i have introduced her to at a young age, shes the opposite at PB shows.

7. viegas703

viegas703 Top Dog

If theres one thing i cant stand about mine is hes also a little weird with new people too. hes only almost 9 months so hes not too much older than yours. shes very pretty though, best of luck!

8. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Thanks, you too.

So comon wheres these storys i no some on here have them :D

9. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

After 3 years of learning about these dogs and reading as much as I could about the various bloodlines, I decided to recently get my first game bred pup from TG. Im 22 now and plan to have this pup be my main male on my own yard in the future if he turns out good

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/public/printPedigree.php?dog_id=360042

I need to contact Garner again to see how long he will have Bobby Peru on his yard to
    see how much time I have to spare to get a female down from him

10. Irish Pitbull

Irish Pitbull Top Dog

I'm 14 and as soon as I can get a APBT I can get some good Chinaman/Frisco stuff, which I think is pretty nice to know :D

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

im a cat person :cool: