1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your close friends in here

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by masta of game, Dec 15, 2008.

1. masta of game

masta of game Banned

ok guys, some of us been here for 1-4 years, so my question is did you make new friends from this forum... .

lets talk about friendship...

i would have to say im not really making friends here, but did at allpitforum, 2 one is clint and the other one he hates to be mentioned lol, and i chose them as an admin at our first game dog australia forum, , it was nice man. i almost bought one of the best and important dog in australia . ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im gonna stab my self for this

but i would have to say marty is a good friend, he is always supporting, also also rocky H balboa.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2008
  2. moonshine

moonshine Pup

It depends what you mean by friendship.Friendship over the internet is not the same as real friendship now is it.In saying that there are many good people I have met over the net that I have met in person who are good people and will remain friends with.My advice to you is dont be naive and get sucked in by the wannabe dogmen that want to manipulate you and use you for there own greed and there are many out there.It is very easy to be charming from behind a keyboard.I know this all to well as I told you in email.I was contacted by a man who knew people who I am friends with seemed ok at first but I kept him at arms length becuase I didnt know him.Never told him too much then I twigged there was something wrong with this person so started to investigate and put the pecies of the puzzle together.I realised something was very wrong and warned others some didnt listen.This person was doing some very bad things got himself arrsted told lies to police attempted to get me busted which didnt work and now I am still free and he is doing time with bubba and will be doing a long stretch.

So as they say in the old country "Talk is cheap but money buys whiskey"
    Dont beleive everything anyone tells you unless you know them and not just through the screen of a computer.