1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your favorite dogman?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by coco0889, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Tiger12490

Tiger12490 Big Dog

ozzie and of course the grandfather colby

2. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

Just curious...why is it that no one seems to respect or make any mention of I.J. as a dog man? He has bred/campaigned many ch's, gr ch's as well as multiple winners over the years.

3. SacRedboyOwner

SacRedboyOwner Top Dog

J.P. Colby, Tudor, Don Mayfield, F.B., Tant.

4. Vernon Jackson, James Edwards, and I will not name the other two. I love talking to them every chance I get.

5. TopBox

TopBox Top Dog

I have always been a Bobby Hall fan for the simple reason of using what works...He has always treated me good and his dogs are always healthy and willing to please!

6. sod

sod Pup

don jani
    ha ha lol

7. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Captain Ben hasn't been into dogs for 40 years. He is from Canada and ran with Tattoo. He tried to sell dogs through Tattoo, but no one wanted them.
    He also doesn't have thousands of matches under his belt! He is a hater of real dog men who couldn't beg him into the []!

8. inbred78

inbred78 Pup

I like Randy Fox alvin the dog .At rayfox6.tripod.com is some good ole skool reading

9. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I'd have to say Farrelly and Giroux as without them, I wouldn't have my the great dogs that have graced my life for two decades. :)

10. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Pat patrick and all those great dogs he put on the ground

11. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Gaud.. apparently multi tasking isn't my strong suit. That sentance is a train wreck. lol

12. I know I'm alittle late to the party, but, nothing else need be said after this statement...........

13. C2K

C2K Top Dog

I do too. I remember when he started in dogs and it hasn't been 40 years.
    I guess he has you to believing he had dog tied out on board ship? lmao @ U.
    Pretender? Is that why I had mine up 3x and he never would put his up?
    He has no friends only inept dog owners who are only fowlers.
    We all knew of him when he was partners with Tattoo and was peddling dogs.
    We all read 1 of only 2 public call outs ever printed in SDJ. Tattoo was named in it as well and they were No Show Jones. LOL
    Guy is a Bull shit Artist.
    The offer made to Pinky and the Brain still stands...........

14. the Silver Fox

15. DutchGame

DutchGame Big Dog

Earl Tudor, FB, Pat Patrick. This thread probably won't bring out interesting stories, so therefore I'll say my least favourite is Indian Sonny because of the whole PG story.

16. john denver

john denver Big Dog

Pat patrick and tom garner they probably had more champions then most

17. Mashamplan

Mashamplan Big Dog

Fletcher Chavis, just for working and owning the two lines that gave us my beloved Yellow dog and K.Gaines.

18. mrfreak7q

mrfreak7q Big Dog

M.C and P.P

19. I am new to the site but my favorite old would be tant due to his yellow dog a great producer but my favorite now a day would be a dogman running a great jeep blood off. Of that woodalls weird jack another great producing stud. And both of these studs are great game to sorry no name on the man in florida

20. olrts

olrts Banned

Dogman: Pat Patrick

Breeder: Walter Zwettler