1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your favorite dogman?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by coco0889, Sep 16, 2008.

1. woodall

woodall Pup

irish jerry is a peice of shit his dogs were only good cause he gave them to james if he kept them they would have never made shit

2. woodall

woodall Pup

earl tudor
    maurice carver
    james crenshaw
    lester hughes
    rickey jones
    junior bush
    floyd boudreax
    windy city combine
    ken allen cause he did it his way how about you
    fletcher chaavis

3. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

I may be wrong but Patrick wasnt much of a dogman, he was a breeder. Anybody know how many dogs he has personly shown in the box?

4. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

I may be wrong but isnt the definition of a dog man some one whos focus is, more so on the conditioning, handling and proving of a dog worthy of then breeding etc?

5. willypete

willypete Big Dog

lmao man it takes all kinds to make the game what it is .. some breed and some dont some work and some dont some handle and some dont ,,, no matter what they did or do the love for he dogs is what it takes to get anywhere in the game and buddy ol pat sure got far

6. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

That was by no means an attempt to discredit what he has done for the breed, as myself the 1 and only dog i have at the moment is a Patricks dog down from Cooper was just always under the impression that a Dogman had his hands on all aspects of the dogs. Or shall i say i was under the assumption that a breeder who has not done much matching himself was generally frowned upon. Thanks for taking the time to enlighten me on the subject Willypete.

7. Red Reign

Red Reign Pup

Otter had some well bred winners.

8. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

mr.hollingsworth
    mr.tant

9. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

Floyd Boudreaux in my opinion. not to take anything from other greats, being from where im from and seeing what ive seen Floyd gets my vote

10. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

has to be colby

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

12. Eagle

Eagle Big Dog

Hmmmm....nobody mentioned Joe Corvino? That's my pick.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. divadogs

divadogs Pup

1. colby
    2. tudor
    3.mayfield

14. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

In no particular order. Floyd Boudraux, Norman Kemmer, & Ronald Boyles. Just a few that come to mind off the top of my head. James Crenshaw and Ken Allen.

15. woodall

woodall Pup

ronald boyles was a great dog man he should be number 11

16. woodall

woodall Pup

and fat bill should be nummber four i cant belive i didnt put him in sorry and if you dont think ken allen was your wrong he died in the pit and has dogs on his head stone he went the way he dreamed of