1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your friend and mine magz & books

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by ANDY YFAM, Feb 17, 2011.

1. ANDY YFAM

ANDY YFAM Pup

Your friend and mine magz & books

Hi im new to this forum, well to be honest new to any forum. So hopefully ive posted correctly. I have a large number of issues of your friend and mine magazines on sale on ebay all original very rare. Take a look! 1 of the issues @ following ebay Item number: 270703495326 see my other items for the rest! also have a large number of very rare american pitbull and staffordshire pitbull terrier books! not listed but mail for list! many thanx :dogkiss:

2. ANDY YFAM

ANDY YFAM Pup

Re: Your friend and mine magz & books

if you do want to contact via ebay, then click advanced search to the right of the search bar, then down the left side you will see 'find a member' my ebay name is adf-inc many thanx Andy:) quite happy with the amount of people that have already contacted thanx!

3. LivewireT

LivewireT Big Dog

Glad to see you on Here
    Hope no o ne buys the mags i want them alll to myself

4. ANDY YFAM

ANDY YFAM Pup

there a few to go around :) posted your order this morning!