1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your friend and mine

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by liella, Aug 14, 2011.

1. liella

liella Pup

i recently bought some issues of your friend and mine all dated between 1956 and 1961 since purchasing them my ocd had kicked in ha and ive got a collecting head on.if any one had any old original copies there willing to sell reasonable please pm.thanks in advance.

2. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

You are now an addict. lol

3. brindle

brindle Big Dog

This site is doing these old magazines in complete year format.

The old mags are scanned and photos sharpened so the print quality is excellent.
    They are as good or better than the originals, not like a photo copy --

http://www.apbtbooks.com/magazines.html

He is doing more years as time permits and for $25 each, that is the cost of one original Your Friend & Mine from the 1950s.

They are really nice and I will be buying more as they come out.

4. liella

liella Pup

ok i'll have a look thanks.

5. brindle

brindle Big Dog

Yes I was quite happy with the 3 yearbooks I bought and I am getting more of them.

For $25 and free shipping for a whole year of these old magazines, it's a good deal. And the magazines are very nice too and full of old photos.

I have some of the original 1950s magazines too and the reprint yearbooks are printed just as sharp as the old ones. Plus it is nice to be able to read them and not have to be as careful as with the original ones.

It's a good project and I am glad to see more of them coming out soon.

6. Mikemorabito

Mikemorabito Big Dog

i got them too, still waiting the last 2 years issues but they shall come soon...

7. Mark1427

Mark1427 Big Dog

very pleased with the isssues from 52 & 53 !!!! I learned to control the urge to buy loads of the history books/mags at one time. slowly reading what I've bought, then will scratch the itch. (hopefully it works like that)

8. scrap24

scrap24 Big Dog

Apbtbooks.com is a great place to order from! Ive ordered from them several times and have always been more than happy with the quality and product. Oh and for anyone who may have wondered the "Pit Bull Power Lead" is a great leash, saves your arm and helps to put the dog in better shape.

9. ANDY YFAM

ANDY YFAM Pup

i have many of these your friend and mine magazines, originals printed in the 50's-60's and ready to post, anyone interested PM me. many thanx