1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your not a dog man till!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mntman2003, May 1, 2005.

1. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

2. NORTH

NORTH Top Dog

wtf..... thats crazy!

3. jsalas68

jsalas68 Pup

give me one

4. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

Well I guess I will never be a dogman then,that is just crazy

5. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Sup Bro(paul) Post That Couirrer You Sent Them Dogs With So No 1 Else Gets Dogs Took By A Low Life Punk..................................

6. pitsRus

pitsRus Pup

haha man that is something, and whats with the monkey in the background lol.

7. Rockstar

Rockstar CH Dog

Still didn't receive that delivery??? I agree with Swamper, dude wouldn't be the first "respectable" dogger to rip someone off. I think it is only right to let others know so that this doesn't happen to anyone else.

8. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

he just called me everyone he had a breakdown and his cell didnt work were he was.

9. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Ha ha, imagine how it's like inside one of their petsmart over there. Hyena diamond food, Zebra flavored, large breed nutro monkey max food, banana flavored!!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2005
  10. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

That would be the trunk monkey to stop thefts.

11. sixkiller

sixkiller Banned

I Needs Me One Of Them

12. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Still didn't receive that delivery??? I agree with Swamper, dude wouldn't be the first "respectable" dogger to rip someone off. I think it is only right to let others know so that this doesn't happen to anyone else.WHEN A COURIRRER HAS 2 OF YOUR DOGS THE PAY PHONES WORK LOL EVEN IF THE CELL WAS NOT GETTING SIGNAL BUT COOL I HOPE TO SEE HIM SOON........................................

13. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

I have a dog I brought April 12 and the guy picked her up april 17 and now the guy is somewhere Between arkansas and Cali. and haven't heard nothing from him since April 21.

I wonder if we are talking about the same person.

14. SMILES

SMILES Big Dog

What is the name of the carier

15. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

16. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

HOLY SH*T!

17. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

I'm going to try an hyena pitbull cross look out for this breeding. I think I am going to keep them all. I'm sure they will be full of fire.

18. SpencerPits

SpencerPits Big Dog

LMFAO! Keep us updated, man. LOL!!!

19. jasong

jasong Big Dog

Talk about someone trying to look like a hard ass!

20. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

wtf is right i'd give it a shot could make great lil pets lol