1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your not a dog man till!!!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by mntman2003, May 1, 2005.

1. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

I've got one that I believe is bred down from hyenas. She does the hyena "laugh" when she gets real worked up. Funniest damn thing...sounds like Bush Gardens out back....lmao

2. Kay

Kay Big Dog

Well Whats The Name Of the DogTheiving Courrier?????? Did you give him a deposit too-most ask for one.
    Man, were that MY dogs I'd make damn sure people knew what was going on.

3. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

yeah they would prob. have so much game you couldnt handle them

4. Whiskey Bay

Whiskey Bay Top Dog

You make this cross ,then a lil down the line we can breed it to some big blue dogs and make it rich on the new fad.

5. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Critter Couirrers Is Who Has The Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Well Whats The Name Of the DogTheiving Courrier??????Critter Couirrers Is Who Has The Dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

7. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

man that shits crazy imagine their feed bill
    actually they probably just let it eat people lol
    i want one

8. I think ya would have to feed them dead animals or raw meat, but if that cross is possible which i don't think it is, those 'animals" would have some bite on them, could use them to test, that bite will make a cur ,cur out....lol

9. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

Hey i'm just crazy enough to try it. A game hyena crossed with the ultimate pit, kind of scary thinking about it. Ain't nothing touching that dog, who wants a pup?

10. Empire

Empire Big Dog

Damn man :eek: