1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your opinion

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by hatcherboy85, Mar 27, 2009.

1. would you trust, buy from, or just general opinion on a kennel that breeds and sells bully dogs and gamebreed dogs. obviously not thinkn of getn ne but just wanted to know every1's opinion on this cus i was browsing around on the net and came across a kennel that did and had sum decent breed animals on the game side and wanted to wat every1 thought. ya know just a convo starter, lol​

2. no opinions lol

3. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

mine is no. lol.

4. once again, im not thinkn of doing this but, wat if the gamebreed dogs where breed just the way wanted em, off 2 proven titled dogs and parents were throwing good 1's

5. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

i'd pry get them somewhere else. because i wouldnt want to support the downfall of our breed like that.

bullies are no good for the apbt. they are muddying the waters and making it hard for us to get a fair shake.

That's like saying there is a man who sells the best fried chicken in the world but he also sells fried babies. . would you buy the fried chicken from him? or, would you hope he goes out of business and not support him.

6. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

All I know is if you come up and ask anyone about a dog and they go "Yeah look at this one man, that's a 56inch head on a 120 pound dog, man! Look at those teeth she could rip an arm off yo!" then you need to turn around, get in the car, and tear out like you just robbed Fort Knox. But if they're honest people who genuinely care about the health and care of the dogs it's not like I'm going to avoid them like the plague. Buy from them no, but I'm not going to bash them either. If I ever got a dog from a breeder that bred something else other than gambreds, it'd have to be other working dogs

7. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Avoid no. I have friends who do bully type dogs. We weigh pull after all. . .

8. i feel u on that 1 just dont understand how someone cud supposely be into gamebreed dogs and breed and sell bullys also

9. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

As far as I'm concerned, bullies and APBT are so removed from each other that all kennel registries need to make a distinction, and it needed to have happened YESTERDAY. I think it has to be the largest difference between show and go I've ever laid eyes on. But everyone has their quirks and you'd have to ask them, lol

10. kdue

kdue Big Dog

personally no unless i knew that person and see his dogs often so i do know the exact breeding that was done!

11. feel u kutter, ok lets just say hypertheticly a old-school breeder of great game bulldogs in the caliber as say a floyd bordeaux(not meaning the man himself just someone of his caliber) also bred bullystyle dogs. would you or would you buy something off his yard or would you turn your nose up to him and keep it moving,( once again i do not own or like bully dogs), just a question but to me a hard 1,lol

12. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

NO NEVER!!! They are only breeding dogs for one thing. Money! any one that thinks this is some great money game is sadley misstaken. I Bet you they are fairley new to dogs 10 years or less and you could buy any dog they have. That is called peddlers I knew I guy like that I even gave him some very nice dogs He wanted Game bred dogs with in 2 years he sold all the game dogs he had even the ones I Gave him(I never was offerd them back and they were VERY good dogs) when I asked him he said there was more money in the blue dogs and belive me he is a straight puppy peddler not a dog man. Hell he even has this web page talking about how game his blues are. I want to break his jaw every time I see him.

13. d*mn trip lol, that would piss me off also. did u give me papers on the dogs, reason askn cus i had a "cuzin" of mine that did the same thing but i ended up get the lil male back cus he didnt get the papers andi had em.

14. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

I hear you on that. Anyone in it just for the money can go breed Labradoodles and leave these dogs alone

hatcherboy: Still no. Actually, especially no in that situation

15. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Hell no I never give out paper. But he didnt need them the boys he sold them to knew what they were and didnt care They are dog men.

16. yea its i agree with you all, to me it jst dont make since

17. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

No,there would always be doubt in my mind about the breeding.

18. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

hatcherboy85 I know who you are talking about. He does have some nice gamedogs. Yes he is ''old school'' and yes he does have ROM dogs so before some people talk smack know the man behind the dogs.IMO he could use his blue dogs and whip a lot of these kennals breeding there socalled ''gamedogs''.I can not speak for him and IDK why he has them blue mutt's. For all you know them blue dogs might not be his.If you have questions on the man's dogs just ask him. I am sure he can provide refrence. next month I am going to his yard to look at a '' midnight cowboy/Deloach/boyles'' dog.If his dog's are $### I leave If they look good I will go from there.

19. zacdaddy77

zacdaddy77 Big Dog

The thought of that made me throw up in my mouth a little......haha....... :D ;) :D

,Zac

20. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I believe it only takes 3 generation to create a dog that can be papered as an APBT
    So selling Game and Bully is suspicious , I think a breeder like that is only temporary breeding Game dogs to build up a few generations to his other dogs (Bully) that he knows have mastiff, it's just about the money.