1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your opinions please....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FearlessKnight, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Ok, as many of you know, we are having a boy, and all I have is a couple of girls names. Well...I have put my thinking cap on and have come up with the following names....Would like you opinions on which you like best and why...

DONT GET ME WRONG....Ultimately hubby and I will have the final say....but I would still like your thoughts and opinions on the following:

Kaden Elijah
    Lucas Tanner
    Dylan Scott
    Bradley Conner
    Cole Lewis

The first is my preference as well as hubby....
    but I still like the others...
    Whatcha think?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2007
  2. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I like Kaden Elijah because it is different. I dont think I have ever met anyone with the name Kaden at all.

3. ChiaPit

ChiaPit Top Dog

I like the first one too...;)

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I like Kaden. I have a nephew named Kaden, and he is adorable. lol...
    Lucas Tanner sounds pretty awesome...
    Dylan Scott, I like how it rolls off my tongue...
    Never was a big fan of Bradley, not sure why...
    Cole Lewis is pretty cool, sounds like a boxer's name (a professional boxer, not the dog) or a blues singer...

5. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I also say go with Kaden...has a certain ring to it. Both my wife and daughter have names that start with K that are very unique that one hardly ever comes across anyone else with those names. People with unique names stand out amongst their peers and become very proud of their names and hence grow to be very confident outgoing people.

6. Michele

Michele Guest

I like them all except for Bradley...

7. I know how you all feel about Breadley...I kind of feel the same way...KIND OF....It is such a common name and I have NEVER been one for common names. BUT I liked the way it sounded Conner..I know know it made it sounds so much different...except i will never run around hollaring...Bradley Conner....LMAO....It would just be plain ole' bradley or brad.....:(

8. Michele

Michele Guest

Pitbull219: where the hell have you been?...:) ..ok..back on topic...

9. I do like Kaden more so than the reat because it is uncommon and is avery rare first name....
    I also like it (both names Kaden Elijah) because they are from the Frontier Region and even more so uncommon around here....which makes it all the more unique!

10. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

lol, at my new job they are really strict about internet usage, so I'm not on during the day like I used to be (called in today). And with the kid and all the animals and what not I don't have alot of time for the internet anymore. I come to this site and a couple others now and then, but I mostly just read cuz I rarely have the time to contribute anything worth while. Ok, sorry for being off-topic in the off topic thread............

11. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Why not Connor something? So you can yell "Connor!"

12. I though about that, but I cant think of anything that goes with Conner that I like.....:(

13. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

The only name I like up there is Cole, don't like the Lewis part either.

14. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

what about [size=-1]Shamus Connor? and then you can just call him by his middle name. :)...Though I kind of like Connor James.
    [/size]

15. Lewis was my dad's middle name...
    I f Cole it is, then Lewis will stick! ;)

16. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

i like Cole Lewis that has a nice ring to it,now Kaden i know you like that name but it sounds to much like a girls name for my choosing but like you allready stated this is your child so my opinion on that don't mean diddley squat.cole lewis sounds like a real mans name,like a rugged outdoorsman name.Kaden sounds like a new age girly name to me so for a son i wouldn't pick that.

17. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

I like Lucas

every other kid at the park and in school is named Kaden/Caden.

18. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

My little chigger's name is Dylan. I like that name :D

19. olered

olered Banned

i like the first as well

20. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

Chigger? Haven't heard that since my P.I. days in the sandbox. Back when I was "the bug's chow".
    My vote is the first one. I have 4 sons and all thier names rhyme, and share the same middle name. I got my own dynasty.