1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your opinon

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Norvell57, May 4, 2005.

1. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

i was talking to this guy that just moved to my town from miami.
    he told me he was bout to breed his jeepXtab stud to his jeepXsorrels and i think he said colby bitch he said he would sell me a pup for $450 if i get a chance to look at the peds and its true to do you think its a bad deal

2. Kay

Kay Big Dog

That completely depends on what you are looking for and what you are willing to spend. You have several months if the dogs haven't even been bred yet, to get to know this guy and see if he's honest and has what you are looking for.
    If you like the way the sire and dam act, and the guy is forthright about their accomplishments, if any (showing, weightpulling,hoghunting) then go for it. Maybe he can supply you with references, if he has bred his dogs before.
    In my opinion $450 is a pretty average price for a bulldog puppy.

3. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

ok thanks im going to meet up with him this coming week i hope and get out to his place and see what he's got

4. Kay

Kay Big Dog

Cool! Good luck I hope everything goes well and you like what you see :)

5. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

ooww sorrells lol