1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your tattoos

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CLKENNELS, Apr 7, 2009.

1. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Post some pics....Thanks CM..

2. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I guess I'll start. :) I've got many more, but these are the only generally visable ones. lol

[​IMG]

3. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Chinas mom will be post mine soon... Nice work tho^ I just got 3 more last nite that will be posted also

4. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

I am seriously ITCHIN' for new ink! I haven't had any since before I was pregnant with my daughter so that makes me WAY overdue! lol

5. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I know what you mean... The guy that did mine didnt get around to doin them until 3 this mornin

6. RosewoodAPBT

RosewoodAPBT Big Dog

I will have to post some pics of mine when I get home...

7. performanceknls

performanceknls Top Dog

Can we post boob shots? lol well maybe just my other ones......;)

8. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

For CLKennels

Body Tats These are from my Blackberry.
    [​IMG]

Fiances Initials on my ring finger.
    [​IMG]

Zip Code on left rib cage.
    [​IMG]

Area code on right rib cage.
    [​IMG]

9. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

Well CL if you ever get amnesia you will be sure where you live I can say that.

Nice work everyone. I don't have any pics of mine. Just have one.

10. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

LOL...yea... I still have one on my back...and mom,pops,lil bro, and lil sis name on my wrist... I should be gettig my back piece done in the next few weeks

11. GBandy

GBandy Big Dog

UMMM...I say yes :D...Boob shots are okay...But, no nipples for all the kiddies in here...:p You so crazy Lisa...

12. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Can a mod Photoshop my nipples out the picture...lol....Nothing gay please...lol...

13. cheese

cheese Top Dog

I got alot of family out your way CLK;). Didn't they ban the breed in baltimore county?

14. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

In Prince Georges County...I think Baltimore county has been working on it....I'm In the city and thats where most of the mutts have been attacking...All the g-bred dogs are being hidden...I have some folks in WV so thats where im about to move everything to.

15. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Yeah i used to see dogs all over the city but now you dont see many at all... Im gonna be back there this summer. I hate baltimore in the summer:mad:

16. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

Believe it or not this is my bicep and its the good one ;)
    [​IMG]

17. RedNozeChamp

RedNozeChamp Big Dog

This ones for the federallies
    [​IMG]
    NineOneSikness

18. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

Why? I love to be at Druid Hill Park all summer long...PM me

19. CLKENNELS

CLKENNELS Top Dog

I like both of those RNC