1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You've got to be kidding.....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by WWII, Sep 18, 2005.

1. WWII

WWII Banned

I just came across this site. I searched to see if anyone else posted it, and didn't see it, so here it is. All I can say is, wow....I'm speechless at how dumb people are. Read their "facts".

http://www.edba.org.au/courier.html

2. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

You've got to be joking......even the liars cant get their facts straight....."unlike a German Shepard who locks their jaws when biting, a pitbull moves it back molars to severe flesh from the bone". If it was only illegal to make this stuff up on the net and claim facts, or if was only legal to save human-kind this sort of ignorance and stop these idiots from ever stating another ''fact''.

3. whiteyransom

whiteyransom Top Dog

this whole article is packed full of useless b/s/. facts my ass! the guy is out for one thing....money.

4. WWII

WWII Banned

It gets better...Go to their homepage. I don't know if this article was some kind of editorial thing they did because, they claim to want to save pit bulls, but then they have an article bashing them. Huh???

5. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

See, it's contagious first only the APBT could lock its jaws but now it's been passed on to GSD's. Soon it'll be a world wide epidemic infecting all breeds of dogs............even the beloved Labradoodle. Action must be taken now, before the pits spread their terrible jaw locking disease. Oh my god, I can feel my jaw tightening as I type this...............LMFSAO

6. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

This is all crazy to read. I can't believe this site, plain ignorance.

7. mike333

mike333 Big Dog

Dumbasses.Whiteraynsom/this whole article is packed full of useless b/s/. facts my ass! the guy is out for one thing....money/I couldnt agree more.

8. CB

CB CH Dog

I didnt even read the rest dont really want to waste my time reading bullshit. The stuff that i did read seems like its a pit bull hatter's dream facts.

9. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

that has GOT to be one of the WORST article I have read yet

10. Articles like that is what makes people scared of the breed. They get uninformed and spread the horror stories. Its disgusting.

11. Defend2DaEnd

Defend2DaEnd CH Dog

Chopper is a Pit Bull Terrier, the same breed of dog that mauled 76-year-old Toowoomba woman Barbara Stringer to death on December 27 last year.

Is this a reference to the old lady that died of natural causes but was bit by two Pits AFTER she died?And I coulda sworn that these dogs were breed from terriers and bulldogs. Not AmStaffs and Bull Mastiffs. Is there anyway to straighten this guy out?

“We had a few 5-week-old puppies along to classes and when I went to shake its neck to chastise it, it turned around with such strength and tried to bite me’” he said. “

Wouldn't any breed of puppy at 5 weeks bite you when you grab its neck.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2005
  12. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Ill laugh about this post all day today.....tooooooo funny

13. WWII

WWII Banned

I found it pretty funny when they said that APBTs were derived from the breedings of AmStaffs and Mastiffs. Weren't AmStaffs derived from APBTs?

14. SouthernDixie

SouthernDixie CH Dog

Well hopefully since that article was written in 1996 (by a moron I might add), they have since then learned the truth.

15. B

B CH Dog

Ignorance is bliss... atleast they are keeping the stupid people from wanting to own these dogs.

B

16. GD2

GD2 Top Dog

[size=-1]A Pit Bull bite is three times worse than a Rottweilers.[/size]
    [size=-1] A Rottweilers has 800psi (Pounds Per Squire Inch Jaw Pressure).[/size]
    [size=-1] A Bull Terrier has 1200psi, [/size]
    [size=-1] A pit bull’s bite force is 2000+ psi plus. [/size]
    [size=-1] A Pit Bull does not lock its jaw as do other dogs, but it lower jaw scissors back and forth to rend flesh from the bone. [/size]
    [size=-1]Pit Bulls are bred from Staffordshire Bull Terriers – Gaining their incredible musculature - and Bull Mastiffs Gaining a Cold-Hearted lack of emotion and Phenomenal resistance to pain.[/size]

I GUESS ANY ONE CAN JUST MAKE UP THERE OWN FACTS NOW DAYS AND PEOPLE ARE DUMB THEY WILL READ IT AND BELIEVE IT. GREAT WHATS NEXT?

17. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Boy,Isnt the internet such a wonderful invention-you can lie out your ass all day long and no one can do anything since they dont know you.:rolleyes:

18. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

you got that sh-- right,,, whats funny is alot of people would like to see this breed extinct,,,but we won't let that happen will we,,,

19. Here is another "Fact" about Pitbulls: They are able to read minds and levitate when aggressive. They shoot SUPERMAN type beams and can lull you numb before feeding on your brains.

20. WWII

WWII Banned

^Those kind are rare though. Most have homing missles.