1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zeta turned 1 yesterday

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by treezpitz, Nov 26, 2013.

1. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

Gotta show my house/yard dog some love! I don't expect no "good lookin dog" comments so don't feel you need to leave one lol (& I know why). But this is the house dog the ol lady and I chose when we moved down here and finally got a house, and what a wise decision it was! Smartest/Best house dog I've ever had! This is my ol ladys baby so I had to show her some bday love lol.
    IMAG2111.jpg IMAG2125.jpg Thanks for checkin her out!!

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2014
  2. b dub

b dub Pup

lol .... she in goood shape for a house mutt jk lol happy b.day

3. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

lol Thanks b dub! The ol lady would like to take her to some adba shows but I've informed her she'd be doin it for fun because folks are prejudice against her color. She'd lose before she entered show. Great dog though! Thanks again!