1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Zoeys new collar

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by stlcardfan19, Sep 15, 2006.

1. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

[​IMG] Just got this new collar. It is awesome. 100% leather and as strong as an ox. Also absolutely beautiful. We got it from www.collarkings.com Website is a little weak right now they said that they just started. They have 2" collars that are really strong. I got zoey a 1" and it is awesome. Batista is getting a 1 1/2 ". I would suggest calling them cause the guys will tell you what they can offer you better than me.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2006
  2. tnob

tnob Big Dog

Looks pretty expensive for what they are. I wonder how strong they really are?

3. yeah thats my question as well.they look like they are built more for looks than longeviety.i think when i am in the market for collars i am gonna give stillwater a try.i have heard nothing but good things from anyone who tried his collars,plus you can tell they are built to last and they are at a fair price.

4. stlcardfan19

stlcardfan19 Big Dog

Well the one I got zoey is for looks but the have a lifetime garantee. I'll post a pic of batistas when it comes his isnt the fancy kind.

5. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

If you want a nice heavy duty but "pretty" leather collar, hit up Hoyden. She only uses the best.

6. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

yeh I saw some of her work on another site and the collars look great!

7. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

i just jumped into the business.
    i got 2" 3ply padded.
    $20. + shipping. discount on 10 or more. more styles colors and sizes also avail.
    im set up on Pay Pal. hit me up.
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2006
  8. now these collars look pretty decent.whats the guarentee and how did you test em for strenth and durability?

9. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Hi there! You're collar's design is great but I suggest that you use atleast 2-3 inch pads/foam to avoid choking when your bulldogs tryin to pull er leash. If you're using such thin pads like that well its no use it will not serve its purpose to prevent chokes on your bulldogs neck when puillin. JMHO!!!!